CB Finance debate, Egg Recipes, etc.

What the hell do you and Royal know about eggs OR cheese? Have you CLOSELY examined where they came from? You guys probably put salsa on your eggs too, don’t you!? You guys are just pathetic! And I thought you were my friends. I can’t even look at you right now! @Royal27 you probably bought those new Kennetrek’s too didn’t you! You are a selfish son of a bitch! Oops, sorry Jerome @AfricaHunting.com and @BRICKBURN , I will “self-moderate” :E Sad: On my way to my corner...
Don’t be surprised if Royal and Phil gang up on me, though... you know how these cheese eaters are.

Definitely not a salsa on eggs guy, prefer chorizo and green chiles. Spuds likely are afraid of such spiciness!

I told myself I wasn't going to post in this thread, but after reading the entire thread I just can't help myself and need to speak my mind.

I like cheese on my eggs.

There, I feel better now.
Me too!

Man this discussion really got out of hand. And I didn't even participate that much.lol

What the hell do you and Royal know about eggs OR cheese? Have you CLOSELY examined where they came from? You guys probably put salsa on your eggs too, don’t you!? You guys are just pathetic! And I thought you were my friends. I can’t even look at you right now! @Royal27 you probably bought those new Kennetrek’s too didn’t you! You are a selfish son of a bitch! Oops, sorry Jerome @AfricaHunting.com and @BRICKBURN , I will “self-moderate” :E Sad: On my way to my corner...
Don’t be surprised if Royal and Phil gang up on me, though... you know how these cheese eaters are.

No cheese today, but the eggs sure were good.

No Salsa either, but did cover em up in Tabasco!

20180406_065010.jpg

I just need to know are the eggs from a free range area or a fenced one. :whistle::)

@billc ,

Believe it or not this is the truth. I was literally reading the packaging this morning.

The eggs I ate are "free range pasture raised." When you read the fine print that means they have at least 108 sq ft to roam in. :rolleyes:

When I get back home I will post the little flyer in with the eggs here just so you believe me!!!

The real questions to consider here are:

1. Does Mr Boddington like cheese on his eggs?
2. Does He pay for his own eggs?
3. When his friends pay for his eggs, does he pay them back?
4. Is this still a hunting forum or is it a financial forum about chicken ranching and cheese making?

5. Does he pay for his cheese if he likes it on his eggs?
6. Does he pay his friends back who bought cheese for him?
7. Does he like Tabasco on his eggs?
And finally:

8. In tribute to @KMG Hunting Safaris, does he prefer to have his eggs tickled? Personally just like his finances, since I've never been in business with him, it's none of my damn business and would prefer not to know!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul K

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?