Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Here is the newest full length video from Bush Bro productions featuring a classic rifle Cape buffalo hunt, some great plainsgame, and a few of Africa's night critters. The PH featured is Riaan Jacobs, who is the brother of the videographer Henk Jacobs. Henk and Riann are both 3rd generation hunters, and two of the finest and most respected PHs in Africa. Their skills and experience are priceless, and we are proud to have them on the team! If this is the type of experience you are looking for in your next African adventure, send Dan a private message, email, or give him a call....

Awesome with a very nice diversified mix of game!
Thanks.

Congrats Mr. Hudelson! Nice memento of the safari. I didn't do any night hunting on my visit. I think I will try some on my next hunt. I really like those honey badgers.

If you would like to see more videos from Limcroma Safaris, we also have more posted on our own Limcroma channel on YouTube. More videos from 2018 will be out soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckenzieSh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.