Bushbuck Pictures

Sh**t I hate liking my own pictures but bushbuck are such awesome antelope' ! ;)
Some stunner bucks there!
 
IMG_20140502_070259_660.jpg
 
Took this old buck two days ago. The horns are not particularly long, but quite thick, just like his neck. There's something about bushbuck that appeals to me. I don't think I'll ever become bored hunting these.

 

Attachments

  • DSC_0489_1.jpg
    DSC_0489_1.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:
Old solitary buck taken in Limpopo May this year. Horns not really long and are quite worn but he was large bodied

IMG_1113.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very high on my wish list.
 
Understood. Thanks
 
Some really beautifull trophies here !! Still on my wishlist .....went on a hunt for one last year but sadly it is hunting and not shopping so did not find what I wanted ......but it will come.
 
img_1955-jpg.40315
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Witold.
 
Took this old buck two days ago. The horns are not particularly long, but quite thick, just like his neck. There's something about bushbuck that appeals to me. I don't think I'll ever become bored hunting these.

 
MJ , a very unique ram
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,106
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top