Bullseye Taxidermy Vaalwater Pictures?

Ok I'll have to check them out I normally use coppersmith. Heard some people saying there can be a lot of port fees by sea. What port is yours coming to?
It will be Huston I believe. Genus logistics has an office there that they said they could receive it.

I'm curious if anyone here has pictures of finished mounts done by Craig and his team at Bullseye?
I just got my shipment today from Bullseye. I’m actually upset that I didn’t just settle for pictures.

How do you mess up euros and flat skins?

Skull is barely secured to the shield. Teeth are missing or just waiting to fall out. Horns don’t fit securely onto the skulls by any stretch of the imagination.

And the only shipment I’ve ever had packed with moth balls. Can’t even take the stuff into the house.

I’ve had taxidermy done with Lifeform, Highveld, and Karoo. All have provided at a minimum an account end product. Bullseye managed to provide the African taxidermy everyone warns about.

Just my experience. YMMV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x84958

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles