Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
South Africa, England, Scotland, USA
Not sure where to post this so started here...

I have 4 375 bullets from our hunt in australia and cant figure what to do with them... Having a buff shoulder mounted and 2 euros done. My google search didnt pop up any cool ideas. How are you guys displaying used bullets? I know i can pour them in epoxy but just a bullet in a chunk of epoxy seems boring.

Thanks,

Dale

I don't recover very many but I will use a thin piece of leather like a shoelace and hang them from the horn of the animal if possible. Keeps them together and tells a story. Plus you can actually handle them if needed

Similar to @Hunter4752001

IMG_8943.jpg

Following one of the few occasions on which a bullet was recovered, I glued the bullet and an empty case onto a small board and placed it beneath the mount. Later added a small plaque engraved with the date and distance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBUFreda80

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with