BRNO ZKK 602 Scope ring options?

If you do a CZ 550 search on their website, BeeMaa, it gets you there :)

1723491182208.png
 
I prefer warne over talley for QD rings because the levers are much easier to time.
 
Do you guys know how much higher the 2blm are? Thanks
 
I had Warnes on my CZ 550 magnum,worked great,but some cz actions arent as trued as they should be leaving a lot of ajustment to the scope. Recknagell/ERA/EWA and MAK make detachable mounts that have adjustments in the mounts thus helping not having to adjust the scope too much.
 
Don’t need to worry about that as my Gun maker is going to check that when he does that other work that I’ve got it in for.
Thanks again guys for the tips (y)
 
Just found the dimensions
1blm is 1.0795cm high
2blm is 1.3589cm high
That’s B so I’ve the option of lifting it a smidge if 1blm is to low.
IMG_0430.jpeg
 
@Sideshow - Keep in mind that the levers on the Warne rings a a bit thin at the end where you put your thumb. The edges are also not rounded off. This did make it uncomfortable getting them off sometimes. Both the Alaska and Talley rings have a larger place for the pad of your thumb to snug/loosen them up with more rounded edges.
 
I’ve stuck a small sleeve of rubber on the ones that I have on my 7x57. Might do the same with these ones as well.
 
@Sideshow - Keep in mind that the levers on the Warne rings a a bit thin at the end where you put your thumb. The edges are also not rounded off. This did make it uncomfortable getting them off sometimes. Both the Alaska and Talley rings have a larger place for the pad of your thumb to snug/loosen them up with more rounded edges.
Wuss!
 
Yep, that's me. ;)

The gear needs to work for me, I shouldn't have to adapt to the gear. But you go ahead and do as you wish...tough guy. :ROFLMAO:
 
Yep, that's me. ;)

The gear needs to work for me, I shouldn't have to adapt to the gear. But you go ahead and do as you wish...tough guy. :ROFLMAO:
I am a carpenter, so … my hands are not as soft as some people’s. Easy option, which I once had to use, after leaving the scope attached for a bit longer than normal, is:
use a large dowel. I have an offcut from a round—hardwood—stair rail which is ideal for loosening up the levers. It is only about 8” long, if I recall correctly, and could be used for other items likely to be damaged by a hammer. Specialist outlets which market to joiners and woodworking hobbyists actually sell mallets with cylindrical heads, typically made of delrin, going by website images.
Your solutions make sense. Have a good weekend.
 
Himmmm yes wuss but I’d rather the item work for me when dealing with dangerous game……again this is in the after action report where you have to follow up and have the opportunity to take the scope off. Hence the QD option. The rubber bands are to protect your fingers in general operation of the rifle, and being that it’s actually Wednesday……Thursday…in NZ…well we all like a long weekend! Must come sooner in the windy city eh @ZG47 :ROFLMAO:
 
Himmmm yes wuss but I’d rather the item work for me when dealing with dangerous game……again this is in the after action report where you have to follow up and have the opportunity to take the scope off. Hence the QD option. The rubber bands are to protect your fingers in general operation of the rifle, and being that it’s actually Wednesday……Thursday…in NZ…well we all like a long weekend! Must come sooner in the windy city eh @ZG47 :ROFLMAO:
Yes, of course. Roaring 40s, most dangerous regularly navigated strait in the world, yawn. Even more fun is … flying back from the South Island in a Metroliner, some years back!
We are known for genuine wind, unlike Chicago which reportedly got its nickname from long political speeches. Chicago has winds gusting to 80 km/h . We get 80 km/h winds gusting to 130 km/h, at times.
Have a good weekend.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,106
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top