BOTSWANA: NKWE SAFARIS Hunt Report

You paid your taxes with that tale.
Congratulations on a successful hunt and adventure.

Congratulations on a great hunt, you really earned that eland. NKWE has some great animals to hunt and a super camp

The tales of you tracking eland has me beyond excited! Nothing more satisfying then the miles and work sometimes it takes… Wonderful write up

Congratulations on your safari. I have anxiously been waiting to see/read a hunting report from you. My good friend (MontanaPat) and I had a great safari with Jaco in May of this year. My hunting partner, MontanaPat, shot a beautiful kudu and massive eland (along with other animals) and has posted his report on this forum. I still need to post a hunting report. Again, congratulations. So happy you experience an african safari "The Botswana Way" with NKWE Safaris.
Thanks, Kevin. NKWE had lots Big Eland and Kudu, as you had mentioned. I did post a picture of the horns in the salt room, impressive collection from the season. The "Botswana Way" is very much my style of hunting and is very rewarding. I will return to visit the new camp plus their fish camp.

The tales of you tracking eland has me beyond excited! Nothing more satisfying then the miles and work sometimes it takes… Wonderful write up
Yes, the Eland and tracking him hard for days, the right way was by far the most satisfying hunt of lifetime, I’ll never forget the experience. Thank you.

Thanks for sharing your adventure.

Great report! I really do want to hunt with Jaco in the next couple of years, all the reports sound incredible.

That Kudu man!!!!!!

Great report! I really do want to hunt with Jaco in the next couple of years, all the reports sound incredible.

That Kudu man!!!!!!
That Kudu was 59” and change, 1/2” or something, I forgot to write it down. The other side was 58” and change. I liked it due to the deep and unique curls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eugenio38T

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.