Boeing Aircraft

A commuter plane went into a flat spin and crashed into a residential area of Sao Paulo Brazil, killing all 62 on board.
It's a prop plane, and not a Boeing, and I'm waiting to find out who the manufacturer is, and what caused the crash.

ATR maybe!

Boeing is a sinking ship. It's laying off 10% of it's workforce, or approx 17,000 people.

Greed and sins are coming home to roost.
This is a natural cycle business have to go through to trim the fat and give the union a punch in the face. Maybe this will scare the heard a little and they will go back to work. I know the workers are complaining about cost of living and inflation but how long can they go without a paycheck. I suppose the long game is to move the factory in Seattle to a tax friendly state in the future with less union type of individuals. Also our weirdo transportation secretary a few days ago announced that the strike must end soon, so the feds do realize it’s a huge deal for the supply chain, which the same supply chain supply’s military aircraft. The more the stock falls the more I buy. I’m a believer that the company is going through bad times and eventually will turn it around, I believe the long game is good for returns, if someone wants to get rich now do not buy, but please continue to talk the stock down so guys like me can keep buying low when nobody else wants it!

This is a natural cycle business have to go through to trim the fat and give the union a punch in the face. Maybe this will scare the heard a little and they will go back to work. I know the workers are complaining about cost of living and inflation but how long can they go without a paycheck. I suppose the long game is to move the factory in Seattle to a tax friendly state in the future with less union type of individuals. Also our weirdo transportation secretary a few days ago announced that the strike must end soon, so the feds do realize it’s a huge deal for the supply chain, which the same supply chain supply’s military aircraft. The more the stock falls the more I buy. I’m a believer that the company is going through bad times and eventually will turn it around, I believe the long game is good for returns, if someone wants to get rich now do not buy, but please continue to talk the stock down so guys like me can keep buying low when nobody else wants it!
Wow. 17,000 people just lost their jobs in a very fragile economy, and all you care about is making money from stocks?

Wow. 17,000 people just lost their jobs in a very fragile economy, and all you care about is making money from stocks?
Yes that is correct. Actually, if you were concerned about the country you to would buy stock to support one of the greatest companies ever during hard times. Also, after Moses came down from Mount Sinai he ordered the execution of 3000 people because they were worshiping a golden calf (cutting the fat). So for me laying off 17000 people is not a bad thing, they are doing what’s necessary to right the company. I sir are one of the few to take the risk to buy in order to gain profit which I promise is more patriotic then doing nothing and watching a great company go bankrupt. By buying stock you are saving jobs. The big picture is hard to see but when you can see all things are clear.

IIRC, In Lee Iacocca's book he said he could get rid of 5% of the employees and no one would ever miss them. In Boeing's case, it's 10% and that's probably the new 5%.
Memorable Carl Icahn story about firing 12 floors of employees.

Reactions: SGW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaraeHoove

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.