Blaser S2 470NE Safari Double Rifle

I wanted to add a few more pics of my Blaser 470 NE rifle for sale.
To sweeten the deal I am adding Hornady 470 NE 500gr DGX (40 each) & 470 NE 500gr DGS (32 each)

IMG_1849.jpeg
IMG_1848.jpeg
IMG_1847.jpeg
IMG_1846.jpeg
IMG_1845.jpeg
IMG_1844.jpeg
IMG_1843.jpeg
IMG_1861.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Serious buyers usually want to see the table , face and the firing pins

Targets help also

Here is my last bump on my Blaser LH 470NE: $9,000.00
Plus I will be including 40 ea (2 boxes ) 500gr Hornady DGX ammunition and 32 pieces of ammo in Hornady 500gr DGS.
Buyer will pay for shipping and Insurance from Houston,Tx.
After September 8 I can not promise I will sell at the price I am advertising now.

IMG_1843.jpeg
IMG_1861.jpeg

ATTENTION LEFT HANDED SHOOTERS:
At 10:00pm tonight I am taking my Blaser 470 NE Express off the selling block for $9,000.
Considering the Blaser mount and RMR adjustable LED 3.25 MOA Red Dot scope ($800.00) Hornady ammunition ($500.00).You would be getting this excellent rifle for the mere cost of $7,700. I will be selling the rifle on Guns International without the scope and ammunition for $8,000.00

At 10:00pm tonight I am taking my Blaser 470 NE Express off the selling block for $9,000.
Considering the Blaser mount and RMR adjustable LED 3.25 MOA Red Dot scope ($800.00) Hornady ammunition ($500.00).You would be getting this excellent rifle for the mere cost of $7,700. I will be selling the rifle on Guns International without the scope and ammunition for $8,000.00
It's a very good deal. If it wasn't a lefty I would be dying to get this.

I’m sure it will sell @Manny R its a nice gun. You need the additional street traffic of the GI approach and you need time. Your issue isn’t price, lefties take awhile to sell. It will sell for $12k in 12 months.

I totally agree and that is why I will take the rifle off the market and put it with GI. I would like very much for someone on this site to enjoy this rifle. I am not needing to sell this rifle.

Price reduced on the Blaser 470 NE $8,850 includes Ammunition and Blaser Mount with RMR 3.25 Red Dot Scope. Shipping is paid by Buyer to your FFL Dealer. Shipping case Included

IMG_1843.jpeg
IMG_1861.jpeg

Are you saying that a high grade blank PLUS the work would be around $3,000?
To be clear, the blank I got with a close out sale for $1200. My stock guy then charged me $2500 to do all the work for a total of $3700. I can give you the stock guy I use in Georgia. I forgot the company I bought the blank from I just know it was a close out sale

Do you have any photos showing how it shoots? Accuracy and regulation.

Sorry I don't . It has been in my safe for 2 years since I used it on buffalo. That is the reason I am selling it ...I just don't use it and hoping a lefty will enjoy this rifle.

Hello, would you have any interest in selling the RMR mount and sight separate?

Not at this time; but if someone wishes to buy my rifle without the mount and scope for a lower price I will let you know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arlen8528

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well