Blaser R8 barrels from PaleHorse Zero

Along the same thread.... has anyone had experience with J Sip and Sons for replacement Blaser Barrels? They are much more affordable than $3500 and looks like weeks on turnaround for a custom build...
Do not buy a Jisp & sons barrel. I just got mine back for a second time and it is still wrong and it took dozens of emails before Justin sent it back. Now I am trying to find a gunsmith to fix it.
AVOID!

Do not buy a Jisp & sons barrel. I just got mine back for a second time and it is still wrong and it took dozens of emails before Justin sent it back. Now I am trying to find a gunsmith to fix it.
AVOID!
What was wrong with yours? Mine had issues where bolt assembly would not fully close on it. Took two rounds of sending back to him before it was fixed. I admit it shoots great now, but sucks to have to have it re-worked like you're dealing with as well. A know a guy who had purchased an in-stock barrel and that worked on first try. Sucks that J Sip is so inconsistent and that they are so lacking in responsiveness.

My bolt wont fully close 100%. The bolt handle is off a few degrees. The lack of response makes me real nervous to send it back to him a second time. Yes, I sent this too him with the same problem and it was returned not fixed. I want to send it to someone else but I don't know who?

Attachments

• 20241008_183001.jpg
    20241008_183001.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElizbethGa

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.