Black owned hunting safari businesses?

My oldest graduated USNA in 2013, he said they started with a bit more than 1200 and graduated a bit more than 1000.

The mouth of the Skagit river, the Pot holes near Moses Lake. Ah the Skagit wildlife area by Stanwood. The Samish hunting unit near Bow/Edison. All over.
I almost didn't graduate High School (MVHS) because of Duck hunting around the Skagit/ Stanwood. Had to stand Infront of the Judge because too many absences. When I got back to WA I went back and found a lot of changes and a lot more bird watchers scowling at me. I keep meaning to go out and explore the area again in the summer before waterfowl season. Really loved that place as a kid.
Not sure why I keep being suppressed to find locals on this forum
1716269685323.png

Just a simple question. Are there any black owned safari companies owned by black Africans?
it's probably our modern-day do-gooder reflex to react so sensitively to your question and immediately assume something special.
I have been involved in a black PH community in Zimb.for years.
My black friends wouldn't allow it, if I were sceptical about skin colour.
I have also been supporting black families for years.Especially at Corona times.
This year I am back with them to spend the very best time with them in the bush.
All these PHs have been cheated by the different coloured outfitters, often several times in their lives
Their own countrymen with the same skin colour see them very critically,camp staff and many farm workers there could sing entire oratorios.
Who knows Africa, backstage..............

Just my 2 cent
Foxi

Last edited:
I almost didn't graduate High School (MVHS) because of Duck hunting around the Skagit/ Stanwood. Had to stand Infront of the Judge because too many absences. When I got back to WA I went back and found a lot of changes and a lot more bird watchers scowling at me. I keep meaning to go out and explore the area again in the summer before waterfowl season. Really loved that place as a kid.
Not sure why I keep being suppressed to find locals on this forum View attachment 607089
If you need help exploring Western WA, PM me.

Doug

You can always hit me up as well. Plenty of room in the duck boat. Provided my duck dog lets you.

Gotta be a chessie! Y’all ever see any Eurasian widgeon on your hunts In western Washington?
Apologies to the OP.
I never have, but a friend of mine killed one in Northern California many years ago.

Not sure why I keep being suppressed to find locals on this forum View attachment 607089

I always say that if I have a wife and a job at the end of duck season, it's been a good duck season...haha.

I've still got the same wife after almost 40 years... Job? Not so much...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sheikh

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,