Avoid Theo Blignaut / Skin Afrika like the plague

So after all this back and forth and all the bad grammar.. honestly, :rolleyes::D:p:confused::confused::confused:o_Oo_Oo_O did the AH logo ever come down off the Blignaut site?

Nope!!! Nor has it come down off the Tootabi Hunting Safaris site. I just looked.

Plenty of people abuse famous logos, private property (photos) and use them without permission. For instance Loodt with Tootabi Hunting Safaris is still currently using the AH logo on his site after being banned from AH.
Why would he do that?

Now how we got on tootabi and loodt is beyond me at this point.

I do think this helps to answer Bill's question as to how Brickburn got to Loodt though.
  • Both banned from AH
  • Both have the AH logo on their site
  • Both seem to have ignored a request to take the logo down after they had a fair amount of time to remove
I guess they both think the logo does them more good than harm from any potential customer clicking through and doing a search here? Who knows?

So after all this back and forth and all the bad grammar.. honestly, :rolleyes::D:p:confused::confused::confused:o_Oo_Oo_O did the AH logo ever come down off the Blignaut site?

Good question!

Theo sadly is a bit of a con man and I guess is in financial trouble because these stories are getting common place now and I guess Ukraine is not easy to find someone.

Theo sadly is a bit of a con man and I guess is in financial trouble because these stories are getting common place now and I guess Ukraine is not easy to find someone.

It continues. I just saw another complaint on the Sly PH's page.

To Theo Blignaut's credit, he just made the first payment of $1000. It's a drop in the bucket at 2.5% of the loss, but he says he'll be making regular instalments. If this proves to be true I'll report back.

Anton Bakker is in jail, thanks in large part to the efforts of a fellow Canadian also screwed in the debacle who spent an additional $20,000 travelling back and forth to RSA.

View attachment 58295
The installment of 1000 Dollars is just that.A stall.Legally if someone makes an effort to repay a debt the amount repayable should be determined by the court.To sort this out in a private capacity you should expect no redress in the matter.

paid for the services of another PH on my elephant hunt in South Africa, need two you know,

Just curious , Why did you need 2 PH's Sir ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamarisEll

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]