ATN X-Sight II HD 5-20 Smart Day/Night Rifle Scope

foxhunter

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
none
ATN X-Sight II HD 5-20 Smart Day/Night Rifle Scope w/1080p Video, Ballistic Calculator, Rangefinder, WiFi, E-Compass, GPS, Barometer, IOS & Android App425.00 for scope or 485.00 with battery pack, no illuminator.

DSCF9209.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not familiar so please pardon if stupid questions.
1. Does it have internal batteries? Or is the battery pack nessasary?
2. This leads into; why is the battery pack an option? How old are the batteries? How do they charge? Does it use the popular USB-C ?
3. It says "no illuminator", so what is an illuminator and how does it function with or without?

I'm not familiar so please pardon if stupid questions.
1. Does it have internal batteries? Or is the battery pack nessasary?
2. This leads into; why is the battery pack an option? How old are the batteries? How do they charge? Does it use the popular USB-C ?
3. It says "no illuminator", so what is an illuminator and how does it function with or without?

I can help with these I think…

The ATN does run on internal batteries… I think CR123’s… the issue is most Day/Night scopes are serious battery hogs… without a battery pack you’re typically looking at 2-4 hours of run time tops… with a good external pack you can usually get 12-24 hours of run time… and the battery packs are rechargeable…

An IR Illuminator is needed for night vision to work.. especially on nights where there is little ambient light… the quality and distance that infra red light is thrown varies greatly depending on the quality and type of IR illuminator you use… IR’s can be as cheap as about $50… up to several hundred bucks depending on what you want..

This runs on four AA batteries. And yes they only run an hour or so, after that the image degrades quickly. I could only imagine the external battery is vastly better.

With even a cheap Amazon IR, they work really well out to 100-150 yards.

open for scope trade on this one, no off brands prefer a compact or variable straight tube.

open for scope trade on this one, no off brands prefer a compact or variable straight tube.
PM sent. I'll look through what I have this afternoon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShayLazar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]