Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
sci
Low Season Special for Hunting in Argentina

Experience the thrill of hunting in Argentina during the low season and enjoy the same high-quality experience at a reduced rate. Our special offer allows you to take advantage of Argentina's diverse and abundant wildlife, stunning landscapes, and hunting facilities at a more affordable price.

This specials will be available till December 31st of 2024
Ask for available dates!

Big game animals available at this time frame will be: W.Buffalo, Axis Deer, Blackbuck, Wild boar, Feral ram, Feral Goat, Multi horned sheep, Scootish black face, Peccaries, Capybara, Brockett Deer and Puma.

BIG GAME SPECIAL:
20% OFF ON BIG GAME PRICE LIST

3.jpg

MIXED BAG SPECIAL:
MIN 4 HUNTERS

Mixed Bag package minimum 4 hunters, you will have the opportunity to go for Ducks, doves and pigeon. We are having an amazing season, a lot of shooting !

2.jpg

DUCKS SPECIAL:
MIN 4 HUNTERS

DUCK SPECIAL, WILL BE A 4 DAYS SPECIAL MINIMUM 4 HUNTERS, GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE ADVANTANGE ON THE LOW SEASON TIME

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is low season for big game?

Thank you for posting this. I went to the website, requested more information, and signed up for the newsletter. I am very interested in finding out more about hunting in Argentina, especially water Buffalo.

H
Thank you for posting this. I went to the website, requested more information, and signed up for the newsletter. I am very interested in finding out more about hunting in Argentina, especially water Buffalo.
Hey Rad!

You and everybody are more than welcome. Is our pleasure when we can share this kind of discounts!
Our low season is great time to take advatange of big game trophies as buffalo, axis deer, blackbuck and more!

I replied you. let me know if you receive the e-mail.

Best Regards,
Federico

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkusRote

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?