Anyone shooting forked horns as trophies

These were both fine bucks and I didn't hesitate. Top one shot last year only has three on one side. The other was shot four years ago within sight of where last year's dropped. Both were very large deer. Difficult shots too. The 3x3 I shot on the run at ~70 yards and flattened him.
20231121_113037.jpg

16 November 2019.JPG

Not great wall hangers but good hunts and good eating. Montana public land and neither required two days to fill the tag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LonKrajews

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RLP wrote on professor's profile.
Good morning. I am a Ruger fan myself. Have you sold to anyone on the site before? How old is the ammo?

RLP
expoB wrote on FlyGuy's profile.
Re: Charoline Wepener MZ
Brad Clemens took deposits! Here in the US!
& is pathological liar, con artist. You have NO IDEA!! Maybe you should do some research. Felon ( do background check, speaks to his character throughout his life!) total con! Btw..i am in the US & know 1st hand his character. He was US representative as of last November. Look at time line!!!
expoB wrote on BushPig1963's profile.
IMG_1693.jpeg
Btw .. he has physically beat, abused verbally, mentally, financially abused women and in every way imaginable. Fact check, background check. He is HORRIBLE!!!
I am tired of him blowing up lives and walking off into the sunset leaving destruction in his wake. Over here in the US... Not in Africa...just so you know. I was not his victim but know some of them.
Senga Senga MZ . US rep Brad Joseph Clemens is involved! Con artist, owes people money. Pathological liar. Lies w/out remorse and convincingly.Doesn't reside in Oregon, he is FROM Oregon. Was living in Great falls MT til mid march... Disappeared recently.Believe a word he says & be played a fool! 1st hand knowledge. He is convicted felon. This is why he bow hunts. can't own a gun! background chk! MONSTER