Any Other Interests???

Fishing and DG foot safaris.
PAC hunting.
DG culling.
Camping and overlanding, the more remote the better.
Rifles.
My quest for my own tiny ten + Vaal rhebuck and mnt reedbuck(they have to be real old with serious secondary growth and make RW), I still have a long way to go....
My sons wrestling dreams(he has qualified for the African Championships as cadette under 17 110kg class) Gold or silver there will book a spot at the cadette world championships...
My daughters studies Nature management, she also doing PH, Field guide etc.

Not enough hrs in a day...

I'm a drinker

20210404_152400.jpg
20210330_182020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a break down in Albuquerque a few months ago. Nothing to do at the hotel. Took an uber to the mall and found a couple models. It wasnt pretty when i got it done, but occupied my time aswell as picked up a Rosetta stone language kit, to brush up on my italian. The things we have to do with the world being like it is right now !
20200721_231119.jpg

Ah beautiful Tuskegee P51. When I was station at Homestead ARB, FL, our flying squadron would deploy and become part of the 332 Expeditionary Operations Group. Our guys did a lot of cleaning in the desert. :)

PAC hunting and DG culling is a particular favourite passion of mine and I have been lucky to be able to do a lot of it....the dynamics of the hunt are just so different and in many cases a lot more dangerous than just normal DG hunting...

PAC hunting and DG culling is a particular favourite passion of mine and I have been lucky to be able to do a lot of it....the dynamics of the hunt are just so different and in many cases a lot more dangerous than just normal DG hunting...
Must be a real dream come true to have the ability to hunt like that daily !
My uncle was a import/export in durban. I spent every school break at his house from 1978 to 1990. I was envious of his life to say the least. He retired in 1985 , due to things being changed in the government and moved around africa. I had the great privilege to see a lot and hunt alot all over.
At 48, now I look back and relish the memories.
Your a lucky man, to have that daily life!

Fishing- particularly like trout and salmon fishing in large rivers. Nothing like swinging a flesh or leech pattern on tight line with a solid take by a large rainbow right at the end of the swing! Or teasing a fresh run coho to grab a leech pattern. :)

Must be a real dream come true to have the ability to hunt like that daily !
My uncle was a import/export in durban. I spent every school break at his house from 1978 to 1990. I was envious of his life to say the least. He retired in 1985 , due to things being changed in the government and moved around africa. I had the great privilege to see a lot and hunt alot all over.
At 48, now I look back and relish the memories.
Your a lucky man, to have that daily life!
Not daily otherwise I would not be here typing this....but yes privelaged to be able to do it....

Scary under many sircumstance especially when you get a call and an attempt has gone south and you need to deal with a specific wounded animal...wounded by the dudes in control and they have given up...and decide to rather give someone else a call....

Watches & motorcycles.
2006 R1200GSA Sidecar rig.
1617823396664.png

2010 R1200GSA
1617823465651.png

So if you dont mind what's your day job if it involves beer and whiskey?.....
I'm in R&D. New product development for one of the big US brewers. Lots of beer day to day and I started out in the UK, plus it's an incestuous industry, so plenty of friends in the scotch whisky game as well.

I'm in R&D. New product development for one of the big US brewers. Lots of beer day to day and I started out in the UK, plus it's an incestuous industry, so plenty of friends in the scotch whisky game as well.
Avoid a hangover stay piss.d.... :ROFLMAO:
I could live with that...

Is that a centerline wheel on the side car ?
Not sure of the brand, but it's a car rim and tire. The motorcycle has a back tire conversion and takes the same exact rim and tire combination.

Avoid a hangover stay piss.d.... :ROFLMAO:
I could live with that...
I rock up on a Friday morning and head straight to sensory where I have a couple drinks on the quality assurance panel. From then on, I've started, so might as well drink on through till Sunday!

And I get paid for this!

Well when you finally get to the usa maybe you can make their beer taste better :E Rofl:

Well when you finally get to the usa maybe you can make their beer taste better :E Rofl:
The sad thing is that they don't export the good ones. Miller High Life or Coors Banquet. Delightful. Bud Light. Less so..

Stella Artois?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NathanStre

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com