Any AH members from Arkansas other than me!

Mnovak

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hello,
I’m located in Arkansas and I’m curious how many other AH members may be in Arkansas. Also,
I will be at the Arkansas SCI event on September 6th here in Littlerock. If any of you are local and can attend let me know and let’s meet up if possible.

We’re in N TX, but spend quite a bit of time in AR… I’m actually sitting in the Fulbright building at the U of A right now typing this.

We’ve got a daughter that’s a Razorback, and we do a bit of hunting and fishing in Arkansas as well…

20+ years ago I lived in AR for a short while.. working in West Memphis..

We’re in N TX, but spend quite a bit of time in AR… I’m actually sitting in the Fulbright building at the U of A right now typing this.

We’ve got a daughter that’s a Razorback, and we do a bit of hunting and fishing in Arkansas as well…

20+ years ago I lived in AR for a short while.. working in West Memphis..
I’m a transplant in Arkansas myself, moved here in 2015 for a career change. I was born and raised in Michigan, joined the USAF out of high school. Traveled the world. Bounced around some and have planted roots here in Arkansas.

It’s not that they aren’t here, it’s just that they keep it in the down low.

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Gig ‘em, Aggies! :cool:

It’s not that they aren’t here, it’s just that they keep it in the down low.

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Gig ‘em, Aggies! :cool:
:ROFLMAO: Might be, I’m a transplant to Arkansas so not a Razorback fan but you might be on to something lol.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryanelson

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with