Any AH members from Arkansas other than me!

Mnovak

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hello,
I’m located in Arkansas and I’m curious how many other AH members may be in Arkansas. Also,
I will be at the Arkansas SCI event on September 6th here in Littlerock. If any of you are local and can attend let me know and let’s meet up if possible.

We’re in N TX, but spend quite a bit of time in AR… I’m actually sitting in the Fulbright building at the U of A right now typing this.

We’ve got a daughter that’s a Razorback, and we do a bit of hunting and fishing in Arkansas as well…

20+ years ago I lived in AR for a short while.. working in West Memphis..

We’re in N TX, but spend quite a bit of time in AR… I’m actually sitting in the Fulbright building at the U of A right now typing this.

We’ve got a daughter that’s a Razorback, and we do a bit of hunting and fishing in Arkansas as well…

20+ years ago I lived in AR for a short while.. working in West Memphis..
I’m a transplant in Arkansas myself, moved here in 2015 for a career change. I was born and raised in Michigan, joined the USAF out of high school. Traveled the world. Bounced around some and have planted roots here in Arkansas.

I see a recent post from @dhoover from Arkansas. Glad to see others from Arkansas joining AH.

It’s not that they aren’t here, it’s just that they keep it in the down low.

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Gig ‘em, Aggies! :cool:

It’s not that they aren’t here, it’s just that they keep it in the down low.

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Gig ‘em, Aggies! :cool:
:ROFLMAO: Might be, I’m a transplant to Arkansas so not a Razorback fan but you might be on to something lol.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrogFan

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?