Alaskan that hates the heat

I'm also considering 375. But when I get to Africa one day, I'll need an excuse to get another rifle lol
"Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it!" Clint Smit

"Less is more." Ludwig Mies van der Rohe

Although I've never been one to go against someone looking for just one more firearm. Best of luck with it.

"Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it!" Clint Smit

"Less is more." Ludwig Mies van der Rohe

Although I've never been one to go against someone looking for just one more firearm. Best of luck with it.
I respect the sentiment but I have never seen that "one gun" statement to be true.

The dudes I know that have only one rifle get it bore sighted at Cabela's and never verify zero and accessorize it with the cheapest items from Temu and Wish lol.

If I had to stick with one, hand loading my RCM though solves 99% of every issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andama

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with