AHR Custom 404 For Sale

They truly are beautiful rifles. I’ll step out on proverbial limb and say that the Heym express isn’t any better. Especially for more $.
And that's where I often wonder. I don't have a lot to compare by, but I've never handled a finer rifle, trigger, integrity, accurate, etc.

Will make a deal for rifle and scope if wanted.

I had Wayne at AHR build this rifle last year. This is a custom build and NOT an AHR upgrade.

THE RIFLE IS NEW AND UNFIRED BY ME.

The build started in February and I took delivery in November 2023. It is topped with a Leupold VX6 1-6x24 FireDot that was purchased from @Mark Biggerstaff. Attached is the build sheet for all specifics. It does have engraved floor plate, bolt knob, and trap door grip cap.
14.5 LOP

I have more than 200 pieces of brass, 300 or more (Swift, Hornady) bullets, Redding dies, Lee crimp die as well.

I have a lot of money invested in this build.

I am Interested in trades for a 375/416 Rigby pair Ruger RSM or double rifles.

View attachment 582449

View attachment 582450

View attachment 582451

View attachment 582452

View attachment 582453
I just want to say once again…Wow!!!!! Incredible rifle from one of our very respected members

Congratulations to both buyer and seller. Mr @Hunting Hitman is known to be a connasuer of fine Africa hunting rifles!!! Well done sir!!!
Thank you sir and thanks to @Andrew Short who was a pleasure to deal with. Looking forward to playing with my next (This will be my 4th) 404 Jeffery.

HH

Congratulations guys, very beautiful rifle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TemekaCarr

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available