AH Get Together In Nashville During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2023

Had a great time meeting everyone. Big thanks to @BnC 04 for picking an excellent spot for this AH dinner. The turnout was more than I expected.

Hope everyone enjoys the show! Wife and I booked a hunt for 2024 in Zim for buffalo with @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS !!!

Had a great time meeting everyone. Big thanks to @BnC 04 for picking an excellent spot for this AH dinner. The turnout was more than I expected.

Hope everyone enjoys the show! Wife and I booked a hunt for 2024 in Zim for buffalo with @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS !!!
Great meeting you and mrs beemaa! Congratulations for booking that hunt!

Great time meeting so many fellow members.

26948.jpg
26943.jpg
26942.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great meeting you and mrs beemaa! Congratulations for booking that hunt!
Right back at ya! It’s really nice to put a face to the (screen) names I known for so long. Enjoy the show and let me know how that Cynergy works out for you.

Appreciate you taking and posting pictures @BnC 04 - you were like a camera ninja. ;)

What a fun night!!
So glad our Chapuis gentlemen, @Tom Leoni and Pierre joined in on the event!
C29A22CB-A2CF-4C0E-A0CE-63C0FF98A558.jpeg

I got to visit with them at their booth during the show as well as tonight!!
FC68F00B-C855-45B6-94E5-8FFFC1DB1708.jpeg

Last edited:
@CAustin ! So glad I got to see you Charlie!

BD2054D7-F8A9-4D4F-8B45-BF1B39495CE9.jpeg

Had a blast looking at pics and visiting with you, and I greatly appreciate you teaching me the proper way to prepare kale! :E Laugh:

I got to meet these two gentlemen for the first time in person tonight. @Art Lambart II and his sharp shooter son, Tripp. For those that do not know, these two gentlemen are the son and grandson of our @Shootist43!
Wish you could have joined us also, Art!!

9E3C51C3-81AF-4DB8-8E21-600BDA9CD1EE.jpeg

@CAustin ! So glad I got to see you Charlie!

View attachment 519664
Had a blast looking at pics and visiting with you, and I greatly appreciate you teaching me the proper way to prepare kale! :E Laugh:

To fill everyone in on the back story, Gina and I arrived way early. We ordered a couple appetizers and then for her meal later Gina ordered a salad that was mostly Kale. Charlie was sitting across from us. I think it caused him pain or at least some level of discomfort to watch her eat that.... So he offered up his favorite way of preparing Kale;)

I'll let @CAustin tell you all his secret method:)

@BnC 04
Thanks for coordinating this evening!! @ActionBob and I enjoyed visiting with you! I think it was a great turnout and this was just the first one!
Such a fun night! @BeeMaa , it was great meeting you and visiting!
@Bullthrower338 Cody I wish you could have been there also!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexisEklu

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg