AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2018

Wow Jerome, with another month to go, I'm pretty sure we will set a new record once again. I have another hunter friend that hasn't made a final decision at this time about attending DSC. If he does, I will adding him to the dinner!

OK! @BJONES and me just had the talk with the wives and they will be doing there own thing after a day at the convention and we will be attending. I will have to get to my office Monday to use my PayPal and get us booked. As a couple of rookies to the site and to Africa we are pumped to meet a bunch of the people we’ve been following here.

How many now, please, Jerome? Numbers must be mounting up . . .

It's about to turn 100 for the payment just sent for a guest of mine. If you look at the original post on the first page, there's a running guest list. Jerome @AfricaHunting.com updates it with every payment made.

Yes, mate, I only just found that; slow, ain't I? I'm fiddling around with the funding (tight); I want to buy Sierraone a beer (or ten!) for selling me his Ruger No 1 . . . I have just about every type of game covered with the collection I'm putting together . . .

Wife helped me with PayPal on my phone. Got it sent, we should be in!

It's about to turn 100 for the payment just sent for a guest of mine. If you look at the original post on the first page, there's a running guest list. Jerome @AfricaHunting.com updates it with every payment made.
Kevin Johnson You're in! :A Yeah:

Sounds like a blast, I hope to attend one day. Have fun all!

Hey J whats the deal if we have some last minute show up's, I still have a couple guys that I haven't been able to get a hold of.

Hey J whats the deal if we have some last minute show up's, I still have a couple guys that I haven't been able to get a hold of.

I think you have right up until Monday before the show to make reservations if that helps.

Reservations will close on Friday December 29, 2018.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3chunter

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!