AH Get Together in Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2017

Yes I am. No booth, just attending.

Welp I'll be at DSC the 7&8 but idk if I can get there in time the 6th to make dinner. I'm sure gunna try I just need to look at my travel schedule.

Reactions: BWH
Will there be a SCI get together?
Hi Pieter, From the many pics that get posted from the members, it appears it is strictly a "meet at the bar and lets drink", I don't think a dinner is involved. I haven't been to a SCI convention, but many on here have and they can give you a detailed summary. Not to mention you can find last years posts on the forum, look at all the pics, and you'll know what I mean!!!

Hi Pieter, From the many pics that get posted from the members, it appears it is strictly a "meet at the bar and lets drink", I don't think a dinner is involved. I haven't been to a SCI convention, but many on here have and they can give you a detailed summary. Not to mention you can find last years posts on the forum, look at all the pics, and you'll know what I mean!!!

yup we proper people :E Big Grin: dont mess around with that food stuff ;) straight into the liquid sustenance :D Barman::D Cheers:

yup we proper people :E Big Grin: dont mess around with that food stuff ;) straight into the liquid sustenance :D Barman::D Cheers:
Aren't you proper British?

Welp I'll be at DSC the 7&8 but idk if I can get there in time the 6th to make dinner. I'm sure gunna try I just need to look at my travel schedule.

I hope to get a chance to meet you at DSC, we have pigs to discuss. :D

-matt

Hope you can make it for the party and we get to meet.

I was looking forward to this.. but am going to have to miss this year.. :(

We've already registered and paid for the DSC Members Banquet that's scheduled for the night of the 6th..

Hopefully I'll catch up with a few of you on the floor during the convention sometime (I'll be doing quite a bit of volunteer work, supporting exhibitor move-in and move-out, and exhibitor welcome)..

DSC never been so tell me guys how does it compare to SCI vegas or the annual NRA or great outdoor show?? Bigger? smaller? Do they have "zebra" babes wandering around like sci last winter:sneaky:

Please feel free to share this event with friends who might enjoy joining us!

DSC never been so tell me guys how does it compare to SCI vegas or the annual NRA or great outdoor show?? Bigger? smaller? Do they have "zebra" babes wandering around like sci last winter:sneaky:

I haven't been to SCI Vegas... so I cant compare... but.. I'd put it on par with the number of booths, overall quality, and general buzz/excitement with the NRA annual.. but with lower overall attendance (NRA usually gets about 75,000 people through the door every year.. DSC got about 45,000 through the door at the 2016 show..)...

Its well worth making an effort to attend IMO..

I will make a reservation soon, just trying to convince my wife to come along too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie36H1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg