AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2015

Is there a way to register & pay without using PayPal?
I prefer to not give them my business...

Last edited:
Jerome

It just dawned on me that most of us attending the dinner have probably never met most or all of the other attendees.

Unless there have already been provisions made, I could rustle up 50 or so of the simple, self adhesive name badges. Those and a Sharpie or two and at least we'd know right off who we are talking to!

Should I plan to bring some, or is this taken care of already?

Tim

Tim, Thank you for offering your help that is a great idea! I would really appreciate it if you would do that for the party. Attendees could put their username and their first name, or whatever they prefer to go by, since we all know each other by usernames.

Just made my reservations, looking forward to meeting some awesome people and great hunters. See ya in a couple weeks.
Thank you for offering, I cannot think of anything right now and since I will not be there perhaps PHOENIX PHIL could use your help at the door or with something else, please see with him.

If there is any thing I can do to help get ready for the dinner or any buddy needing help at the convention just let me know. I'm only 30 miles from Dallas and there every day.
creed70, Actually I just thought of something that you could help do. James Jeffrey from HuntingAgent.com will be bringing AH caps that I sent to him, if you could help him give one out to each guest as they arrive that would be helpful because I have asked James to handle the raffle. You would have to get there a little bit early so that you are there before guests start arriving. Please let me know if this is something that you would be able to do. Thank you.

creed70, Actually I just thought of something that you could help do. James Jeffrey from HuntingAgent.com will be bringing AH caps that I sent to him, if you could help him give one out to each guest as they arrive that would be helpful because I have asked James to handle the raffle. You would have to get there a little bit early so that you are there before guests start arriving. Please let me know if this is something that you would be able to do. Thank you.
Jerome,
If creed70 cannot, I'd be glad to give James a hand. That way I would be sure to meet everyone! I might be able to put up with James for that long....LMAO!

Jerome,
If creed70 cannot, I'd be glad to give James a hand. That way I would be sure to meet everyone! I might be able to put up with James for that long....LMAO!
Wes, Thank you for offering! (y) I think it's great and would be nice since you have been a long time member here and know everyone on the site. With your social skills I think that you could be perfect person to facilitate people socializing, introduce people to each other, get people going… You could be the official AH greeter / social director! :) And please feel free to help James or anyone else for that matter!

Tim, Thank you for offering your help that is a great idea! I would really appreciate it if you would do that for the party. Attendees could put their username and their first name, or whatever they prefer to go by, since we all know each other by usernames.

Excellent!

Wes, Thank you for offering! (y) I think it's great and would be nice since you have been a long time member here and know everyone on the site. With your social skills I think that you could be perfect person to facilitate people socializing, introduce people to each other, get people going… You could be the official AH greeter / social director! :) And please feel free to help James or anyone else for that matter!
Hey Wes don't you worry I got your back buddy, I'll hold your beer for you.

Hey Wes don't you worry I got your back buddy, I'll hold your beer for you.
Thanks Bob but I only need one hand to shake with!........ Hey! Since Jerome has crowned me "Social Director" does that mean I can go ahead and arrange "dancing girls" to liven up the party??? Spike can bring a brass pole!!..........Just kidding guys. But I bet attendence would soar next year!

Thanks Bob but I only need one hand to shake with!........ Hey! Since Jerome has crowned me "Social Director" does that mean I can go ahead and arrange "dancing girls" to liven up the party??? Spike can bring a brass pole!!..........Just kidding guys. But I bet attendence would soar next year!

But you drink with both hands.....

guaranteed with bobby holding your stubby , yours will be the empty one,BB........

Nancy and I will be coming over straight from the show, so we'll likely be there early as well and will be happy to help.

Thanks to all of the great members who are willing to volunteer to make our Get Togethers even better… I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! This will be an amazing evening and I am sorry that I am going to miss it!

Only four days left to reserve for the Get Together dinner if your are planning to come! :P Cowboy:

Thanks to all of the great members who are willing to volunteer to make our Get Togethers even better… I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! This will be an amazing evening and I am sorry that I am going to miss it!

Only four days left to reserve for the Get Together dinner if your are planning to come! :P Cowboy:

Really sorry you won't be there Jerome!

Really sorry you won't be there Jerome!
Me too! In Namibia right now taking care of business, flying back to US later this month. I will be at SCI in Vegas for the convention… Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmadoM200

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well