African price wars!

Hank2211
"With all due respect . . . we used to have an expression for this type of argument when I was younger. It involved a bunch of guys sitting in a circle . . ."

I could not resist. Where I come from we used to stand up.
I think standing is much more professional.
 
Jaco
I see so much put on the cost of each animal hunted and hardly anything about the accommodations. One of the very great things about SA is how great you get taken care of which is not the way at most US hunting trips. I liked the idea of a inclusive package. Have to say you guys are very helpful with every aspect of trips and go out of your way alot. Should be happy with whatever you charge.
 
Sorry guys but gasoline does not play much of a factor in DG hunts that go from $50-$100K.
I don't care what the costs are at 16-1 they are making a killing on these safaris. Don't try to convince me otherwise!
Philip

Yep it's easy. Taking money from foreign hunters is like taking candy from a baby! So easy even a caveman could do it. Ain't that right @spike.t?
 
Yep it's easy. Taking money from foreign hunters is like taking candy from a baby! So easy even a caveman could do it. Ain't that right @spike.t?

1437a.jpg
 
Very sorry Brickburn, I send you a photo from this morning from Luangwa River to your Uncle...
Respectfully,
Michael

mbizi.jpg
 
Isn't that cave woman Ringo Stars wife?
 
Great pictures Wayne. Hope your uncle enjoys looking at them with you.
 
Yep it's easy. Taking money from foreign hunters is like taking candy from a baby! So easy even a caveman could do it. Ain't that right @spike.t?

i wish maybe a bigger club :V Fish Slap: is needed......or maybe need to shave more like jaco........:E Big Grin::D Beers:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,570,565
Members
168,905
Latest member
Jamal23F35
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top