Advice to only hunt for a couple of meals in Tanzania?

We can certainly help you with a 5-day Masai land hunt, you can take Grant's gazelle as well as Thompson's gazelle, both are extremely delicious.
Also, Eastern white-bearded wildebeest if you wish, zebra, DIK DIK, etc are also available.
It is not cheap but if you are on a migration tour already, you will be aware of this.

Please feel free to email me for details. info@spearsafaris.com

Last edited by a moderator:
There you go problem solved.

Lon

We can certainly help you with a 5-day Masai land hunt, you can take Grant's gazelle as well as Thompson's gazelle, both are extremely delicious.
Also, Eastern white-bearded wildebeest if you wish, zebra, DIK DIK, etc are also available.
It is not cheap but if you are on a migration tour already, you will be aware of this.

Please feel free to email me for details. info@spearsafaris.com
I know Ernest and he would be an excellent option for what you’re interested in doing. My guess is the block he would take you to hunt would be wonderful for your wife as well, it sits between Mt. Meru and Kilimanjaro.

The Block between Meru and Kilimanjaro is certainly an option, but for this Hunt in question I would suggest Lake Natron for its Photo-tour / Historic possibilities on-top of the hunting.
Here are a few Photos of what you can see while hunting.
IMG_8039.jpeg
IMG_8052.jpeg
IMG_8085.jpeg
IMG_8189.jpeg
IMG_9103.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lula005117

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well