Advice for medium/small bore rifle

Not to hijack the thread, but you can't write something like that and not give details.
It's like have a cigarette and nothing to light it with.
Somebody turn the stove on so I can light this thing.
Ok, here goes.
I have just held my Rigby in 275. The stock is very well used to say the least however the bore is good without pitting.
It was sold to a H Murry Wells in September 1969 described as a Mauser sporting. Its weight is 7lbs 7 oz and has a 24 inch barrel it also has a side mount for a scope.
It will some be on its way to my friend for the stock to be refurbished.
I am very excited. As you my know I am a huge fan of the Mauser action hense my 3 CZ,s. and a Parker Hale. We think the action on the Rigby has got Waffen marks on it but his needs further investigation.
Markcz.
 
Ok, here goes.
I have just held my Rigby in 275. The stock is very well used to say the least however the bore is good without pitting.
It was sold to a H Murry Wells in September 1969 described as a Mauser sporting. Its weight is 7lbs 7 oz and has a 24 inch barrel it also has a side mount for a scope.
It will some be on its way to my friend for the stock to be refurbished.
I am very excited. As you my know I am a huge fan of the Mauser action hense my 3 CZ,s. and a Parker Hale. We think the action on the Rigby has got Waffen marks on it but his needs further investigation.
Markcz.
Ahhhhhh, that's better.
Thanks for the light.
Post a few pics when you get the stock back and have it all together.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,915
Members
169,049
Latest member
bustsizegelzapovecanjegrudi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top