AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnrigbyandco.com
Deals & offers
Articles
_RH_2018.jpg

Good day, Forum Members.

At Rigby, we pride ourselves on building strong relationships with our customers and welcoming you as part of the Rigby family. We are excited to extend a special invitation to all Africa Forum Members to visit the Rigby premises and test out our exclusive rifles. This open invitation, from Marc Newton, our Managing Director, includes a guided tour of the Rigby showroom and museum, a behind-the-scenes look at our workshops (where the magic happens), and the chance to experience testing our rifles.

If you are planning to visit London, one of our team members would love to host you for the day. During your time at the range, you'll have the opportunity to test a Rigby rifle, be it our Highland Stalker and Big Game or a Rigby Double Rifle.

Should you wish to accept this invitation, please don’t hesitate to contact us with your preferred date and time. Our team will be more than happy to assist you in making arrangements.

Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you!

_RH_3833.jpg
_RH_2528.jpg

Hoping to get there in 2025 David.

I'll bring you some Tim Tams. (y)

Thank-you for extending the invitation to forum members.
My interest in sightseeing in the UK has gone up on the list of priorities.

My wife and I did this a few years ago. It was absolutely brilliant. We were shown around the workshop and shown several very interesting rifles. Rigby couldn’t have been more accommodating.

I highly recommend this to anyone who is in London

Dear Dave,
I will keep you for your word!
Looking fwd to my next visit in London!
Marko

I highly recommend you do this. Marc and the rest of the Rigby staff are very gracious and the premises are any hunters dream.

I was there in April 2024 and it was such a treat. Marc and his team were such Gentlemen to myself .
After we toured Rigby we also had an invite to Purdy....just as interesting and they were so polite showing us everything.
What a thrill it was.

Of course, I already have my flight back. Otherwise, I could have stayed an extra day in London next week.

Thank you!
This is an offer that I will take you up on if I ever get to London. I would love to take advantage of this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidiofhat

Latest profile posts

Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles