500 Jeffery Shooting Thread

Me and Mauritz Coetzee(RIP) where founding members.....

I really missed Mauritz the other day driving past his old house where he use to live with his wife Lente.
I am not sure if she still lives there?
Mauritz siting with one of our Swedish clients with a cull blue wildebeest cow back in 2007 when he was the Editor of African Oufitter magazine, the one everyone picked up for free at OR tambo SAPS office.
 

Attachments

  • DSC08540.JPG
    DSC08540.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 131
Last edited:
I really missed Mauritz the other day driving past his old house where he use to live with his wife Lente.
I am not sure if she still lives there?
Mauritz siting with one of our Swedish clients with a cull blue wildebeest cow back in 2007 whe he was the Editor of African Oufitter magazine, the one everyone picked up for free at OR tambo SAPS office.
Yip....time waits for no one....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,244
Messages
1,569,629
Members
168,742
Latest member
IssacWhita
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top