500 Jeffery Club

It's already sold mate, I know cause I missed out on buying it by just a couple of days. Good news is I just ordered a 500 Jeffery barrel and bolt head for my Blaser Kilombero, should be in my hands next week (y)
I asked that guy the LOP, he wasn't sure but .. did have a buyer from Australia.
I was pleased to hear possible someone here got it, regardless, congrats on the 500 set up .. it's a breed apart.

Brand new shiny 500 Jeffery barrel arrived today along with a 500J bolt head, mag insert and a Blaser RD20 red dot. The Kilombero stock is with my gunsmith having a new recoil pad fitted, hoping to have it back tomorrow and all assembled ready for a range session on the weekend.

1724835225460.jpeg

Brand new shiny 500 Jeffery barrel arrived today along with a 500J bolt head, mag insert and a Blaser RD20 red dot. The Kilombero stock is with my gunsmith having a new recoil pad fitted, hoping to have it back tomorrow and all assembled ready for a range session on the weekend.

View attachment 629957
It's been 2yrs since I've shot it, laid up, out of shape, weak, weary. Recent practice, control, measure & focus with the 500 brought back some motivation & a positive outlook.

Very nice. As my 80 year old neighbor who was in the infantry in Vietnam likes to say "As long as most days above the dirt beat days in the dirt, you're doin Ok"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ECHS-Marius

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa