.458 Mannlicher Shonauer

Hi Oom Gert- how about a swap? I have a 458 by FN in mint condition for that MS? I don’t use it as I have a 458 Lott and a 404 and a few 375’s ...
John, the owner want to sell it , he does not use big bore rifles anymore...John , I would not think trading a .458 Mannlicher Schoenauer for a great .458 FN Mauser will be a good trade .....not with all the nice features the Mannlicher Schoenauer has...:A Banana::A Bang Head::A Bulb: But I think we can discuss trading your 404 Jeffery for the Mannlicher Schoenauer John?????
 
Would like to find one myself. Remember seeing these in Shooters Bible of days gone by. Richard Harland used one extensively for control work.
Let’s not forget Terry Irwin, who used one exclusively to take elephant until 1969. With hand loaded 500Gr Hornady round nosed steel jacketed FMJ solids.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,720
Members
169,606
Latest member
KarenRohr1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top