.404 JEFFERY - A Professional Hunter point of view

..beautiful rifle my Buddy.. :S Feedback:

:D Beers: Doc .only got to have a short mess around in the shop as i was leaving the next day. but it was worth waiting for :A Yeah:. trying to get back in jan so will pick it up then, and maybe there will have been an ammo shipment hopefully.........or if faizel has a few rounds left will try and get him to part with a couple ;)

:D Beers: Doc .only got to have a short mess around in the shop as i was leaving the next day. but it was worth waiting for :A Yeah:. trying to get back in jan so will pick it up then, and maybe there will have been an ammo shipment hopefully.........or if faizel has a few rounds left will try and get him to part with a couple ;)

still sure you dont want me to pick it up and test it for you?? ;)

still sure you dont want me to pick it up and test it for you?? ;)

so kind of you to offer pete but i just found a new smiley in the box , so to christen it :Finger:............:E Big Grin:

ps why dont you put up your tondwa jaunt as it was good read in your email.....:) but not the bit at the end ...;)

congrats on the 404 Mike , it's about time as well .

Will this become your new camp rifle?:)

so kind of you to offer pete but i just found a new smiley in the box , so to christen it :Finger:............:E Big Grin:

ps why dont you put up your tondwa jaunt as it was good read in your email.....:) but not the bit at the end ...;)

my eyes arent great, but that doesnt look like a thumbs up smiley... hurt my feelings...

:E Big Grin:

If that's a yes, its just one more reason to make it to Takeri. I get the idea Mike has a lot of fun things to shoot.(y)

o_O.......forget petes big smiley smiley..........but :E Nono: .......this my sunday best rifle :E Big Grin:........if you are a good boy you might get to use my mauser like bluey, or if you can shoot it straight unlike him the heym 9.3 :E Rofl:

something not right about that fine looking firearm, mate .......
definitely not made for a left handed hunter..............

where the pictures of the week end hunt pete?

congrats on the 404 Mike , it's about time as well .

i had been thinking of a .404 for a while as plenty on here liked it (and to get in Docs good books :E Big Grin:), and was thinking of asking paul to find a nice one or build one ,but when i checked out the AHR site and happened to look in their for sale now box :E Doh: i thought about it for a couple of days and emailed them and a deal was done. :A Thumbs Up:

something not right about that fine looking firearm, mate .......
definitely not made for a left handed hunter..............

where the pictures of the week end hunt pete?

hopefully i will be able to let you know this .404 doesnt shoot way left either.........;)

next time l'm there , both me and jorja girl , will have all the right gear with us , mate , thanks all the same ...........

YUP ......
I have to sell a coulpe before I can replace the 06 .
and pick up the 416

i had been thinking of a .404 for a while as plenty on here liked it (and to get in Docs good books :E Big Grin:), and was thinking of asking paul to find a nice one or build one ,but when i checked out the AHR site and happened to look in their for sale now box :E Doh: i thought about it for a couple of days and emailed them and a deal was done. :A Thumbs Up:

Doc just might be your friend now.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anton12345

Latest posts