375 h&h long range accuracy?

petander,

I disliked one of your previous posts.

It’s not a dislike of you but rather a dislike of your government and having to give a reason for owning any firearm.

I don’t want you to think I dislike you personally. I just dislike the circumstances of your situation. I tend to not trust any government especially my own.
No problem at all,Sir! I did not take it that way. Besides,I don't need to be liked. :)

To add: after we get the buying permit and buy the gun,we have one month to try and get an appointment for gun inspection. A police officer then checks that the papers and gun match.

New guns have been inspected before they go to shop's shelves. Then they are "inspected" right after purchase. You may need to drive some distances for inspection because the appointments and places are scarce.

I know this sounds totally nuts, which it essentially is -but things could be worse. Like UK generally, or Canada no handguns etc.

No problem at all,Sir! I did not take it that way. Besides,I don't need to be liked. :)

To add: after we get the buying permit and buy the gun,we have one month to try and get an appointment for gun inspection. A police officer then checks that the papers and gun match.

New guns have been inspected before they go to shop's shelves. Then they are "inspected" right after purchase. You may need to drive some distances for inspection because the appointments and places are scarce.

I know this sounds totally nuts, which it essentially is -but things could be worse. Like UK generally, or Canada no handguns etc.
Yes but we could try to make them better.

Before 1934 my grandfather could order a machine gun in the mail. Now days it’s hard to get a machine gun at all. Our Supreme Court has been handing down really pro gun decisions lately and following the Constitution.

I’m in hopes that suppressors become an over the counter, no paperwork required, item in my lifetime. Now you have to apply for a federal tax stamp, and if granted, pay them $200. That’s too much paperwork and the government has no business knowing what I own.

I believe that if the military has it, and I have the money, I should be able to buy it too. During our War Of Independence and The War Of 1812 privately owned cannons and ships were used to repel the British.

Heck, Johnny Cash and Hank Williams Jr. used to shoot cannons from their houses on Franklin Road. This was in the 1980’s and 1990’s. I’d love to have a cannon with grapeshot for home defense.

Suppressors are not registered here. If you have a gun permit, you can buy a suppressor. They have actually been recommended for decades with no stigma whatsoever. Of course certain powers have tried to ban them,too.

If you are a female you may call me, Dear, Darling, or Daddy.
Hahaha, I am not!
I had a friend, who calls everybody "my dear".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NganMcmull

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa