270 Win/ What to do?

She stays a 270 with a few upgrades like new trigger, bedding and free floating the barrel. I’m sure it will be a shooter and look forward to giving a test run and hunting with it later this year. Appreciate the input from y’all.
Yes keep it a 270 as honestly that’s one of the best cartridges ever designed and is great on game!
Buuuut when you say a new trigger do you mean a polishing and lighting the trigger pull of the trigger or replacing the Winchester trigger?

A 25-06 is the most useless cartridge I have ever owned. But, if you must have one, buy mine. I'll let it go cheap, and it is nearly new.
I didn't read the thread......but hopefully you chose something better. good shooting.........FWB

If the 270 isn’t a fit for you then maybe try 9.3x62. One of my M70’s was a straight rebarrel from a 25-06, 270 would be the same. Mine wears a lothar barrel and is my most accurate rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoGro

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia