2022 Safari taxidermy is getting done

Great work.

Hartebeest are seriously underrated animals. Incredibly wary, fast, and for me, at least, hard to field judge.

Looking good! Let us know when they get home and up! Congrats!

Your trophys look great!!! Gizmo does a great job. I have several animals that he will be doing a safari or two after yours. I am also looking forward to getting them home and in the trophy room.

My wife has claimed them both, and doubt I’ll ever use them as ashtrays. :cry:

Then the obvious solution is to go shoot another one for yourself!

Then the obvious solution is to go shoot another one for yourself!

That is in works, heading to the Eastern Cape next year, and Cape Buffalo is in the menu. :)

Stellar bunch of mounts Oscar. Know you’ll be excited to get up. And great taxidermy job @gizmo! Love the character of your warthog.

Latest update on the shipment of my mounts. @gizmo notified me that they were being picked up by the moving company he uses. BTW, the trophy moving company that @gizmo uses that is all these guys move. Mounts should be here in the next 10-14 days. Anxiously waiting to have them in my possession. Once they arrive, I'll provide an update, and then once they are hung on the wall. More to come. ;)

Latest update. My mounts should be here tomorrow Thursday (5 September). I've started moving some mounts to make room, and to have only African mounts in our family room. This was Mrs. PARA45's idea, and I'm going with it. :ROFLMAO: I'll post pictures when I receive them.

Here is my garage with all of them on the floor. BTW, I didn’t realize how big the body of the Kudu was. Oops.

IMG_2997.jpeg

IMG_2998.jpeg

Very true statement my friend. :ROFLMAO:

Erik did a great job on the mounts, especially the ears. I’m excited for you.

I’m also pumped for when he finally starts on my 2 shoulder mounts.

Thank you gents.

Sh*t, I didn't realize how messy is my garage. Don't tell my wife I posted this picture. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Erik did a great job on the mounts, especially the ears. I’m excited for you.

I’m also pumped for when he finally starts on my 2 shoulder mounts.

BTW, I was debating whether to drive up to TX to pick up my trophies and crunched some number and it turned it out that it was easier for them to be delivered. The delivery company that Erik uses are wonderful. The driver (Bo), drove a 40' goose neck trailer, and there where quite a few trophies in there, they are secured with plywood to the walls or floors of the trailer. These mounts do not move and are very secured. Bo did a great job ensuring nothing got damaged when he was removing them from the trailer. I did help with the big mounts, but other than that, he did all work. LOL!. Great kid, and former Air Force brother, so we had something in common. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
degip68993

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]