2022 Safari taxidermy is getting done

Great work.

Hartebeest are seriously underrated animals. Incredibly wary, fast, and for me, at least, hard to field judge.

Looking good! Let us know when they get home and up! Congrats!

Your trophys look great!!! Gizmo does a great job. I have several animals that he will be doing a safari or two after yours. I am also looking forward to getting them home and in the trophy room.

My wife has claimed them both, and doubt I’ll ever use them as ashtrays. :cry:

Then the obvious solution is to go shoot another one for yourself!

Then the obvious solution is to go shoot another one for yourself!

That is in works, heading to the Eastern Cape next year, and Cape Buffalo is in the menu. :)

Stellar bunch of mounts Oscar. Know you’ll be excited to get up. And great taxidermy job @gizmo! Love the character of your warthog.

Latest update on the shipment of my mounts. @gizmo notified me that they were being picked up by the moving company he uses. BTW, the trophy moving company that @gizmo uses that is all these guys move. Mounts should be here in the next 10-14 days. Anxiously waiting to have them in my possession. Once they arrive, I'll provide an update, and then once they are hung on the wall. More to come. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgePalm

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.