9.3 / .366 Swift A Frame 300 Gr & Northfork 250 Gr

wyattcm95

AH member
Reaction score
I’ve got some boxes of 9.3 / .366 bullets to sell. Swift A Frame 300 gr and Northfork Semi Spitzer 250 gr. I bought them to work up loads for a 9.3x62 Husqvarna but ended up liking a different rifle (35 Whelen) better. Never used any of them, was using some Speer hot cores to test it out.

2 boxes of 300 grain Swift A Frames, one has been opened but no bullets used (pictures are included) $95 apiece gave $104.99 for them new

3 boxes of 250 grain Northfork Semi Spitzers. None have been opened. $85 apiece gave $93.11 for them new

Was honestly planning on keeping them but decided to sell them to pay for some other projects. If you have any questions at all please send me a message. You are more than welcome to message me for my phone number if that helps.

I am a new member on this forum but am very experienced seller / shipper. I typically buy / sell collectible western style silver bits and spurs. Your package will go out next day Priority Mail with a tracking number. Buyer pays shipping. I am set up to take just about any payment method that works for you. Thanks for your interest.
IMG_8551.jpeg
IMG_8552.jpeg
IMG_8553.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll take one box of each offering. PM sent. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OctavioWoo

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?