1st rifle for grandson

@Berettaco
@Forrest Halley
Keep it simple gentlemen I'm just a poor ol country boy.
I just use a rifle and cartridge that suits me and the game.
I hunt with a gun not a calculator so don't need all those BCs, SDs, Fpes, free recoil numbers, weight of rifle or MVs and what ever else you think of.
Match cartridge/ projectiles and skill level to game hunted and go shoot shit and have fun and enjoy
Simples
Bob
Right now you hunt from the couch b/c you gave up your semiautos and the government has you locked down so as not to spread the China virus. Heh heh:V Sword Fight::V Poke::A Stirring::A Tease:
 
Right now you hunt from the couch b/c you gave up your semiautos and the government has you locked down so as not to spread the China virus. Heh heh:V Sword Fight::V Poke::A Stirring::A Tease:
@Forrest Halley
That's not nice mate, I may have to get your lovely wife to bitch slap you for me.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,014
Members
168,791
Latest member
Josette643
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top