1979 Model 70 458wm supergrade parts wanted-rear sight with base and front sight blade

malcome83

Reaction score
I recently acquired a 1979 Winchester Model 70 458wm Supergrade. It's missing the rear sight and sight mount. Also need the front sight blade and hood. Everywhere online I've looked is sold out with no backorder. Wanting factory style sights. If anyone has what I'm looking for please let me know. I'd be happy to buy and pay shipping

I recently acquired a 1979 Winchester Model 70 458wm Supergrade. It's missing the rear sight and sight mount. Also need the front sight blade and hood. Everywhere online I've looked is sold out with no backorder. Wanting factory style sights. If anyone has what I'm looking for please let me know. I'd be happy to buy and pay shipping
Is the rear sight base attached to the barrel with a single screw?

I have Winchester Safari Express sights on both my 98 Mauser 404J and Springfield plains game rifle. These actually were Williams front sight ramps, beads, and hoods. I just replaced both beads and front ramp for 404J last week. Ordered them direct from Williams and delivered in three days. I suspect Williams may have made the rear sights as well but they don't make that exact model now.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofasandcouches7767

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]