View out the window- Post your pics

Lots of windshield time today….

No I wasn’t driving when I took the pic. I had stopped for some geese crossing the road and they went over the bank before I could get my camera out. So I took this instead…

IMG_9635.jpeg

The Northern Lights were so bright last night for a few minutes I was able to get a pic from from downtown with the lights on. Crazy bright. We were coming out of the bar in Seward Ak at 11pm and just happened to catch them
IMG_9972.jpeg

Not all offices have windows...........

And yes, it was hot enough to justify the pith helmet (107*F when that photo was taken -- even hotter when you include the heat index reading).

My office.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a bit of rain during the night leaving us in the 50’s this morning. Here are some photos of the ground view of the area in front of our balcony. Love these morning walks.

Coffee harvest starts soon!

Safe travels

IMG_8343.jpeg
IMG_8351.jpeg
IMG_8353.jpeg
IMG_8352.jpeg
IMG_8349.jpeg
IMG_8348.jpeg
IMG_8350.jpeg
IMG_8341.jpeg
IMG_8339.jpeg
IMG_8336.jpeg

Waiting for a coyote to show.
Coyote_hunt.jpg

This morning out our bedroom window. I did something last Sunday that I never ever thought I would be doing. Trimmed up our palm trees;)

20230908_065420.jpg

Yesterday afternoon from our outdoor kitchen/living room. You probably can't find them but there is a small group of the neighbors Gemsbok we can see over the roof of the cabana.

20230907_164133.jpg

This morning out our bedroom window. I did something last Sunday that I never ever thought I would be doing. Trimmed up our palm trees;)

View attachment 555952

Yesterday afternoon from our outdoor kitchen/living room. You probably can't find them but there is a small group of the neighbors Gemsbok we can see over the roof of the cabana.

View attachment 555953
That is truly beautiful, where is that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtumolo18

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!