on a lighter note...

1710009637604.png

1710016170765.png

1710017096184.png

OMG my story with one of those.
I selected some cargo shorts at a Fry's store. Paid and the lady left them on the hangers they usually keep. The alarm went off at the door where a security guy stood. I thought it was the metal hanger. He waved me on. A few days later I wore them to a Wal-Mart and triggered the alarm going in. I wonder what set it off. Carry gun maybe??? Onward. Later after going through the washing machine, I find the device on the shorts where I never felt it while wearing them. The check-out lady never took it off or didn't see it on them.
I call the store and talk to customer service relaying the story. I offer to bring them in with the receipt showing I paid for them or just destructively remove it myself. He said bring them in. Of course, there was a security guy when I brought them in so showed him the receipt and went to customer service who removed it.
The carry gun never sets anything off so learned that out of this experience.

1710030040182.png

Harris

@GrandpaHarris65
·
Mar 8
Hey, I’m just saying Billy Joe Mcallister should have survived that jump.

Vladimir Putin might have a suggestion.
It is unlikely yet, in our country this incendiary story is completely unknown. But I'll tell him on occasion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enrico Farinha

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone