on a lighter note...

1710009637604.png

1710016170765.png

1710017096184.png

OMG my story with one of those.
I selected some cargo shorts at a Fry's store. Paid and the lady left them on the hangers they usually keep. The alarm went off at the door where a security guy stood. I thought it was the metal hanger. He waved me on. A few days later I wore them to a Wal-Mart and triggered the alarm going in. I wonder what set it off. Carry gun maybe??? Onward. Later after going through the washing machine, I find the device on the shorts where I never felt it while wearing them. The check-out lady never took it off or didn't see it on them.
I call the store and talk to customer service relaying the story. I offer to bring them in with the receipt showing I paid for them or just destructively remove it myself. He said bring them in. Of course, there was a security guy when I brought them in so showed him the receipt and went to customer service who removed it.
The carry gun never sets anything off so learned that out of this experience.

1710030040182.png

Harris

@GrandpaHarris65
·
Mar 8
Hey, I’m just saying Billy Joe Mcallister should have survived that jump.

Vladimir Putin might have a suggestion.
It is unlikely yet, in our country this incendiary story is completely unknown. But I'll tell him on occasion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogelioCat

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)