AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
RMEF,MDF
Hunted
Nambia, South africa, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Pennsylvania, British Columbia, KY,IL, Oklahoma
Looking for a bush pilot to land me and buddy on gravel bar. We have already been there. Just need a good pilot

I've only used Andy at shadow aviation out of fairbanks.
Super safe, fair and honest

I saw RAM aviation flying DIY caribou hunters out of Kotzebue. Depending on the time of the year Brad from Alaska WildernessCharters and Guiding flies hunters out of Kotzebue too but he may be limited to just his hunters

Unfortunately, it’s been my experience that the best pilots that have the better spots are hard to get a slot in with. Unless you get a cancellation, I’d be leery of anyone that has an opening for this year. Guided hunts are different but the bestvdrop services book years in advance.

Where are you from? And what are you planning to hunt?

Local air taxis can be particular about who and where they drop people depending on what they are doing. Also many local air taxis, especially for hunts have gone to the flat rate model and are charging a lot more for trips, especially hunting.

The biggest and probably easiest option with less questions is Wrights air out of Fairbanks. They are further away from most areas so the flights will cost more but are likely to agree to take you where you want. That’s said the flight cost might still be less than a Flat rate charge by another air taxi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HudsonKauf

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.