Best watch in the 1000$ range?

Citizen would be my first pick followed by Seiko. Or if you want something a little different, take a look at Orient.
I wish they’d make the bambino with Arabic numerals again.

Always happy to enable haha! You should post pictures and a review when you get it
Forgot to mention screw bracelet too rather than pins. It really seems to poopoo the Seiko with mineral crystal, whatever the bezel material is, plus click bezel rather than friction, milled clasp that's adjustable, crown etc

All the watch threads have given me the urge to treat myself to a quality watch as an added bonus I think I can make an argument for writing one off as a navigational aid for marine use. It worked for quality binoculars and a really nice compass anyway so it’s worth a shot.

So that being said what would you gentleman recommend in the 1000-2000$ price range. Must be waterproof, mechanical winding , durable enough to stand up to use on the a commercial fishing boat. Repairable when I eventually break it and understated.
gold watches are right up there with pearl revolver grips hundred spoke rims in my opinion.
recommend an apple product

buy a used omega seamaster
Lots of good options out there on eBay with an Authenticity Guarantee to help insulate the buyer from a potential scam. The only caveat would be that even the used market is more than 2x the requirement for this thread.

Really like the Laco options mentioned here, mostly because I was considering one of these a few years ago. Beautiful watch with a quality movement at a reasonable price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpattern007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.