www.spearsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, PHASA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Tanzania, USA, Phillipines
Spear Safaris are offering Buffalo hunts for 2022, South West Tanzania. Ernest Dyason as PH. Area owner Mccallum Safaris.

10 days 2x1, 2xBuffalo + Plains game, each hunter $ 20 900 per hunter. ( includes all day fees, license fees, tax )
Excluded : Trophy fees. Buffalo $ 3 600.00 p/buffalo.
: Gun permits
: Hotel before and after hunt.
: Transport to hunting area, road or charter( Charter costs are high, but can be scheduled to share with other hunters)

10 days 2x1, 1x Buffalo each hunter $ 17 500.00 per hunter. ( includes all day fees, license fees, tax )
Excluded : Trophy fees $ 3 600.00 p/buffalo
: Gun permits
: Hotel before and after hunt
: Transport to Hunting area, road or Charter (Charter costs are high, but can be scheduled to share with other hunters)

Please contact me via e-mail for more details . Ernest Dyason - info@spearsafaris.com

IMG_2821.jpg

OMG that is a Monster in the water Eh !

Would absolutely give a testy for that one, where is that photo taken, is it in your hunting block ?

OMG that is a Monster in the water Eh !

Would absolutely give a testy for that one, where is that photo taken, is it in your hunting block ?
Unfortunately not, but you could see the same in the hunting block, We seldom shoot out of the large herds though, just too many eyes and enough Bachelor groups around to hunt. Attach are two Photos from the Hunting block, 2019. He has got to be there somewhere still, just Mature now.
IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3566.jpg

Yes that is true giant to, but that other Bull I mentioned is Beautiful in form to my eye !

Unfortunately not, but you could see the same in the hunting block, We seldom shoot out of the large herds though, just too many eyes and enough Bachelor groups around to hunt. Attach are two Photos from the Hunting block, 2019. He has got to be there somewhere still, just Mature now. View attachment 395893

View attachment 395894

Interesting bull, lack of muscle mass and small boss makes you wonder if he has lost or never had his balls.

Interesting bull, lack of muscle mass and small boss makes you wonder if he has lost or never had his balls.
I think he is just very young, 4,5 to 5 years old maybe.

Reactions: WAB
Looks like a great hunt. Do you have a ball park on the gun permits and charter costs? $2000? $8000? At $28,100 for two buff ($20,900 plus $7200) that puts Tanz buff hunting at $14K +/buffalo very competitive with less exotic locations. It may not be out of reach like I used to think. Thanks for posting................FWB

Looks like a great hunt. Do you have a ball park on the gun permits and charter costs? $2000? $8000? At $28,100 for two buff ($20,900 plus $7200) that puts Tanz buff hunting at $14K +/buffalo very competitive with less exotic locations. It may not be out of reach like I used to think. Thanks for posting................FWB
Bill.
Rifle permits are $250 per rifle, and there is a ammunition tax of $2 per round that you bring in.
Charters Run at around $7500 one way at the moment. We can schedule the hunt in such a way that you can share the costs with a exiting hunter, and again with the next coming hunter. So total will then be $7500, shared again by the two hunters on the Safari.
There is always the option to drive in from Mbeya !, or Arusha.
Please feel free to email me if you need any more info. info@spearsafaris.com
Cheers Ernest

Reactions: cal
It seems many People are put off by the charter costs in Tanzania. Understandably so!!!

KEEP IN MIND, THAT WE CAN GET YOU TO CAMP VIA THE FOLLOWING ROUTE FOR UNDER $1900 RETURN, (including the Commercial flights and one night Hotel in Mbeya), Hotel may not be needed if flight schedules do not change.

Dar es salaam - Mbeya commercial flight, drive to camp. Then Camp - Mbeya drive, back to Dar es salaam on Commercial flight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmymike

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….