Safari Boots

JT68

Reaction score
Member of
NRA, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Hunted
U.S. Canada
Anyone have any experience with the Kenetrek Safari hiking or Desert Guide hiking boots?

Both Excellent! Have had 1 pr Safari and 2 Desert Guides and now the newer, lightweight hiking variant (like a higher quality version of Hi Teks.) I believe one of them might be waterproof (a plus,) soles of one may be better for Africa. The absolute MOST comfortable boots worn EVER, and I had problems with other "premium" brands in the past on 15 mi daily walks in Africa! Desert guides suited me well out W. as well. Son said the flatter, less agressive sole on the (Desert or Safari? they're usually sitting right in front of me but I don't see 'em now lol) was a bit slippery in AK, but other than that (he's wearing my old pr still, after 10 yrs of hard hunting!!!) 1st in 2014, 2nd in 2017, 3rd in 2022-all fine still. :) I used to buy em from Europtic, but occasionally pass by this new OI place and can simply try and buy when in the neighborhood. With summer nearly upon us and African hunting in-mind, check out their newer, lightweight hikers (also a bit less costly!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SelenaE94

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !