Politics

Ahem, it was the GOP legislature that repealed it. Are they also libtards and RINOS? :unsure:
Looks like the dems had to rely on 2 republicans to repeal, they only hold 2 vote margins in both houses. This brings Arizona more in line with the rest of the country I would think.

Ahem, it was the GOP legislature that repealed it. Are they also libtards and RINOS?
Ahem.....you might want to get your facts straight before you try and stir the shit pot. I didn't mention anything in my post about political party.
The vote was 16-14

14 Democrats voted yes
2 squishy Republicans jumped ship
14 Republicans voted no.

Another crisis sweeping across this country.
The homelessness in Tucson is spiraling out of control.
The city of Tucson mayor, and the Tucson Police department, are about as useful as the proverbial screen door on a Submarine.
Crime, drugs, homelessness, illegal immigration, have become a plague here.

I was in tuscon in january i was amazed by the ammount of homeless people living in tents everywhere and the open drug use and people just seemed like it was normal. i did speak to a law enforcement guy who said they are so busy dealing with the more serious crimes that they had ignore alot of criminal activity.

I was in tuscon in january i was amazed by the ammount of homeless people living in tents everywhere and the open drug use and people just seemed like it was normal. i did speak to a law enforcement guy who said they are so busy dealing with the more serious crimes that they had ignore alot of criminal activity.
A bunch of Cops left the force when our Idiot mayor mandated all city workers are required to get the covid vaccine.
Good luck to anyone here who dials 911. You'll be lucky if the Cops show up in a day or two.
I carry concealed everywhere I go.

A bunch of Cops left the force when our Idiot mayor mandated all city workers are required to get the covid vaccine.
Good luck to anyone here who dials 911. You'll be lucky if the Cops show up in a day or two.
I was glad we moved my daughter and husband before we left they were in apparently one of the rough areas. Now have 24 hour security and air cover ;)

The California Democrats have a website
one page is entitled Freedom of Speech/Internet
the 9th and 10 bullet statements on that page describe their mission:
Defend the freedom of the press and defend the right to engage in First Amendment protected speech critical of the govt by opposing any legislative efforts to penalize or criminalize free speech.
Commendable for sure.
Why then did both senators and two congress women from California write letters to shut down and de monetize One American News based in San Diego?
Was it because of.......1. Misinformation...they published Hunter Biden data? (they did, it was true)
2. They are racist? (they are not)
3. They use TikTok?
Nope. The answer will scare you. The owner, Bob Herring, a friend of the Reagans.....82 year old Bob.......is a Russian Agent. That's what they claim. I damn near choked laughing when I read this accusation.
Funny thing is...some dems will believe it. You don't really HAVE to be stupid to be a California democrat. Not REALLY.............stay free........FWB

One of the few Democrat's that opposes Commie Joe's border policy
FB_IMG_1714767558817.jpg

I'm not trying to spin anything.
Read my post again.
I said under certain conditions!

By using the words "certain circumstances" instead of specifically stating up to the first trimester (which is the point by which the vast majority of Americans DO NOT approve of abortion) it appeared to me that you were making a deliberate attempt to infer that 85% of Americans do approve of abortion when they certainly do not...

You also made the inference that even though abortion is condoned by such a large majority of Americans, they are still referred to by some as baby killers... They are one in the same... The reality is that the 85% you refer to also regard abortion as murder "after the first trimester".

And, to your much larger assertion about coexistence, where exactly does it say that anyone is obligated to have to coexist with anyone else..? The concept of peaceful coexistence only occurs when assimilation simultaneously occurs... I am happy to coexist with anyone of a different race, religion, ethnicity, etc., as long as we also share the same cultural and moral values. This is what binds us a country. As to your example, I do not share a common culture or sense of morality with a drag queen, and therefore, I also bare no obligation to relate, accommodate, or coexist with them...

By using the words "certain circumstances" instead of specifically stating up to the first trimester (which is the point by which the vast majority of Americans DO NOT approve of abortion) it appeared to me that you were making a deliberate attempt to infer that 85% of Americans do approve of abortion when they certainly do not...

You also made the inference that even though abortion is condoned by such a large majority of Americans, they are still referred to by some as baby killers... They are one in the same... The reality is that the 85% you refer to also regard abortion as murder "after the first trimester".

And, to your much larger assertion about coexistence, where exactly does it say that anyone is obligated to have to coexist with anyone else..? The concept of peaceful coexistence only occurs when assimilation simultaneously occurs... I am happy to coexist with anyone of a different race, religion, ethnicity, etc., as long as we also share the same cultural and moral values. This is what binds us a country. As to your example, I do not share a common culture or sense of morality with a drag queen, and therefore, I also bare no obligation to relate, accommodate, or coexist with them...
You are contradicting yourself.
Most of the time different race , religion etc. won’t share the same morals and values with you. Heck even within the same religion sects morals are different.
Off course you don’t have any obligation to coexist with anyone let alone understand the others.
Your concept of assimilation is basically you want everyone think and be like you!
But what you don’t understand is we went to same schools, share the same experiences and stood up for pledge of allegiance with future drag queens, gays, lesbians or women who had or will have abortions.
You already coexisted with them either you like it or not.
I served with gays, muslims, atheists, lesbians but it did not matter everyone bled the same and Arlington is full of them.
What binds as a country is not the morals, it’s religious freedom, individual rights, diversity and our democracy.

According to the info above, 85% of people are fine with abortion in the first trimester. If all are "libtards", I am surprised that any Republican get elected.

Or just maybe, not every Republican is to the right of Genghis Khan like some here. ;)

Mmm....so not in usa politics..but obviously not left wing...so yeah I could probably be more right wing than good old ghengis on a different subject....mini guns on all borders.....usa ..Europe...and let rip....always said I would be a great benevolent dictator...... :A Big Hello: :D Beers:

Most of the time different race , religion etc. won’t share the same morals and values with you. Heck even within the same religion sects morals are different.
Off course you don’t have any obligation to coexist with anyone let alone understand the others.
Your concept of assimilation is basically you want everyone think and be like you!
But what you don’t understand is we went to same schools, share the same experiences and stood up for pledge of allegiance with future drag queens, gays, lesbians or women who had or will have abortions.
I served with gays, muslims, atheists, lesbians but it did not matter everyone bled the same and Arlington is full of them.
What binds as a country is not the morals, it’s religious freedom, individual rights, diversity and our democracy.
Nailed it.

Jared Bernstein is Biden's Chairman of Economic advisors. He has just accomplished what many people thought was impossible. Bernstein has made Kamala Harris look like a gifted orator and deep thinker.

What makes Bernstein an expert in economics? Bernstein graduated with a bachelor's degree in music from the Manhattan School of Music where he studied double bass with Orin O'Brien. Throughout the Eighties Jared was a mainstay on the jazz scene in NYC. He also earned a Master of Social Work from Hunter College as well as a DSW in social welfare from Columbia University's school of social work

I don't think the men that landed at Normandy would have been very supportive of drag queen story hour or minors getting hormone blockers or gender reassignment surgery.

Maybe today's military though for sure.

I don't think the men that landed at Normandy would have been very supportive of drag queen story hour or minors getting hormone blockers or gender reassignment surgery.

Maybe today's military though for sure.
I don't think the majority of the country today supports that either. That being said, the generation of WW II also supported Jim Crow laws and in quite a number of States had laws against mixed race marriage. That same generation also put Americans of Japanese descent in internment camps.

Each generation has positives and negatives if one looks at it objectively.

I don't think the majority of the country today supports that either. That being said, the generation of WW II also supported Jim Crow laws and in quite a number of States had laws against mixed race marriage. That same generation also put Americans of Japanese descent in internment camps.

Each generation has positives and negatives if one looks at it objectively.
The majority of the country may not support it, but there is absolutely support for it within the Democrat Party, and the popularity and scope of this stuff at least makes it seem like it's got more support than we want to think.
Also, it might be an unpopular opinion, but I think the normalization of castrating children is more evil (even if it is more banal) than Jim Crow laws or internment camps, just my opinion though.

The majority of the country may not support it, but there is absolutely support for it within the Democrat Party, and the popularity and scope of this stuff at least makes it seem like it's got more support than we want to think.
Also, it might be an unpopular opinion, but I think the normalization of castrating children is more evil (even if it is more banal) than Jim Crow laws or internment camps, just my opinion though.
There is support for all sorts of bad things within every party, but that does not make it a majority or even a sizable number. Unfortunately, social media and modern news operates on an outrage model that magnifies the most outrageous fringes. That does not make it acceptable, but it also does not reflect reality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittanyPa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]