Politics

I'm interested to see what the more lefty of us have as a view on Haley.

I have a good amount of bias against foreign entanglements and the size to which our military industrial monster has grown to. Especially after my military time and my friends that are dead or maimed and in the end... not necessarily for what i would call a justified cause. That's a touchy subject so I'll leave it at that.

My discomfort with Nikki is I think she's quite comfortable with the war pigs.
But that's just an impression. I'd love to hear how the non-right leaning folks view her besides simply "well... she's not trump"

I respectfully think otherwise. She’s not a flip-flopper like Romney. Plus, as a woman, she would get votes from center, center-left and center-right women - probably more than Desantis. One thing is for sure now, we will never know exactly.

Agreed, she is tough. I’d bet on her in that fight!

Yeah, I agree. She’s tough and I think she could actually win

my point was the Democrats would quickly switch the attack machine from Trump to the real candidate

they’ve gotten uglier and dirtier with every Republican candidate

Bush was a war mongering war dodger
Romney hated dogs women and minorities.

Trump is Stalin

IMG_8194.jpeg

the truth is.. dems would be better served to simply point to facts rather than stoop to name calling..

all the "hitler", "stalin", BS has little to no impact in detracting voters from trump.. its just more over the top drama and circus activity that conservatives have learned to make fun of rather than get offended by..

want to push voters away from trump.. just continue to show poor character, poor behavior, etc..

No need to call him a misogynist.. just keep playing the "grab her by the pussy" reel.. no need to call him "hitler".. just keep playing the "we dont want your vote" reel..

facts will always have more impact on R's than pettiness and name calling..

@mdwest you are exactly right. Each politician has enough closet skeletons to be justifiably criticized.....emotional comparisons to past villians are childish.........FWB

Texas Democrat Proposes Black People Don’t Pay Taxes As Reparations For Slavery :S Censored::S Censored:

Democrats do not need to compare Trump to any historical villains. Just the fact that Trump is a divisive narcissistic egomaniac with no moral fiber in his character would suffice. In addition to that you have his own words about a multitude of issues.
In other words a politician! But I’ll grant you he may not be the worst but he’s in the same tree.

I liked DeSantis going in, and still do. They only reason Haley would have a chance to win is because there are actually some dems/libtards who realize Biden is worthless and know Haley fits more of the left leaning policies than the right side. Politicians are nothing more than parasites....they all suck.

Proud libtard here. I agree name calling is stupid. Why do democraps always sink so low instead of using facts and logic?

In all seriousness, as I have said before, I would vote for Haley in a heartbeat. If the GOP reflected her brand of politics instead of Trump, I would probably switch parties too.

Proud libtard here. I agree name calling is stupid. Why do democraps always sink so low instead of using facts and logic?

In all seriousness, as I have said before, I would vote for Haley in a heartbeat. If the GOP reflected her brand of politics instead of Trump, I would probably switch parties too.
Perfectly proving the Haley/liberal affection I've been posting about.

1713998220131.jpeg

Personally, I hope TikTok does not find a buyer and we can be done with it once and for all.

Sadly when it expires, something else will replace it.. that will likely be worse..

MySpace gave way to Facebook, which stepped aside for instagram, which got sidelined for Snapchat, which led kids to TikTok..

TikTok would have been for “old people” within 5 years anyway… and died a slow death like FB is now dying…

I’m certain the Chinese, Russians, Israelis, and even the Nigerians are already working on the 3rd generation of what was already planned to be the next big thing in social media… which will be far worse than TikTok..

We are complete suckers when it comes to giving away our privacy (and our morals)in exchange for cheap entertainment I’m afraid…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DieterFerg

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.