Pay It Forward-Free

Yea, that AutoMag brass is kind of a one off type of thing. A person can resize it to a 357 AutoMag but that is about it.

Now if I would of picked up a AutoMag back in the 70's or early 80's I'd be all over it.

I still have the 375 Weatherby brass that was fireformed from 375 H&H 40-50 rounds. and set of lee 338WM dies. They are looking for a new home.

I still have these 223 wssm dies for anyone who needs them. I know they are not a real good "African" cartridge but somebody may be able to use them!!

IQQSCK8b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting up a box of 50 Hornady .375 270 grain spire points to repay a debt. Thanks AZDave! A little surface tarnish but perfect otherwise. I only opened the box to make sure there were 50. Shipped to CONUS. Heading out of town tomorrow so give me a few days to get to the post office. Thanks.

Pic 1.jpg
Pic 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a bit late, but I am posting these for grabs as thanks for some dies I received (thanks again @Rob404 ).

These rings have been mounted on a gun and used for a while but are in great shape. Not sure when I lost a screw but it never affected the zero.
20240324_085443.jpg
20240324_085453.jpg
20240324_085430.jpg

They're yours @gprippers

Received your PM and will get them out to you this week.

Although a member brought a concern to my attention:
This thread is self policed.
Gprippers does not pay it forward. From my count earlier in this thread where he had many of his responses deleted he’s claimed 4 items without paying any of them forward. I’d wait until he actually puts some items forward or let someone else claim them who follows the rules to keep the thread going. See post 1275 for post references.

THESE ARE THE RULES SET FORTH IN THE FIRST POST:
Hi guys and gals,
I saw this on another forum and really liked the idea.
In a nutshell here is how this works:
Members put up an item that they may no longer need, want or have upgraded and it is just sitting around taking up space. The rules are that the item must be given away at no charge to the first person that names the item and says they will take it. In turn, the person taking the item MUST put something up in its place. For example, I will start this thread off with a box of Woodleigh Weldcore bullets. A member will reply i’ll Take them and will post up what they are throwing in the game.
It is discretionary if you have an item that is bulky or heavy to ask for or offer to help on shipping, but please make it known in your post if you require shipping fee. Of course we must stay legal on all transactions including shipping of components and parts internationally and to certain states.

I will start this by offering up a box of Woodleigh .510 weldcore bullets. I pay shipping to address in the US only.

Cheers,
Cody

4 Times,,thanks for the heads up

IVE HAD ITEMS AVAILABLE ENTIRE TIME. ??? Going back to last march 1 year...
Post #1411 i said i was 1 or 2 items down and posted 6 items as follows:
-box of 222 rounds
-300HH/7.61 SH dies
-Short gaiters/new =Taken x 1
-Paracord and pen set =taken x 1
-Limbsaver recoil pad= taken x1
-leather belt knife/flashlight/pen sheath
-felt crown royal bags= 2 groups taken (think i sent out like 6-10 in group?) taken x 2
so thats 5 items given - 2 i was behind so net = 3 im ahead.

#1444 relisted items:
-7.61 SH dies
-222 loade rounds
-more crown royal bags

#1448 crown royal bags
#1540 another paracord bracelet/pen set=taken x1 (#1573)
& tagua knife sheath
so im 4 ahead now plus i have 4 more items still available

what ive received in same time frame:
#1445 22-250 dies
#1447 cz 512 mag
#1525 9x21 dies
#1569 leupold rings
#1618 358 dies

So net net in this last year i was 4 up with 4 more still listed available and received 5 so im net down 1 with 4 posted available. What is the gripe? LOL! Also when i just said id take the cz rings i asked him if he needed any rings which he said he was going to check on.

*******So What i STILL HAVE LISTED UP FOR GRABS PLUS A FEW NEW ITEMS IS:
-222 box of rounds
-300HH/7.61SH dies with shell holder
-Leather knife/flashlight/pen belt sheath
-Tagua knife sheath/folder or flipper
- group of 4 crown royal bags (started with 25 or so, more given my pm than i thought)
-m1 GI garand clips (5 or 6)
-Silencer Co suppressor mitt
-30 MM rings/base for picatinny rail

Let me know who wants what and if you need math tutoring let me know as if 4 items get taken that counts as 4 not 1.

Jerome chimed in on this LAST YEAR and said ENOUGH as there is a member or two who are butt hurt at me and now it seems they are suckering other people to chip at me for them. LOL! I wont name names as i told Jerome i was done with the chipping back and forth. Ive had over 40 reconstructive surgeries putting me back together and i dont have the time nor the want to deal with petty crap. This was settled LAST YEAR and the Jerome stated ENOUGH but i guess some guys cant leave stuff alone. Sounds like someone got suckered into chiming in

Attachments

• IMG_0619.JPG
    IMG_0619.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0620.JPG
    IMG_0620.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0635.JPG
    IMG_0635.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0637.JPG
    IMG_0637.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0614.JPG
    IMG_0614.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0612.JPG
    IMG_0612.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0628.JPG
    IMG_0628.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0629.JPG
    IMG_0629.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0610.JPG
    IMG_0610.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Thanks for actually providing some feedback to the self policing thread that the concerned soles can chew on.
:S Horse Shit:
.... Sounds like someone got suckered into chiming in
Now, since you decided to take a tilt at me.
:S Banned:
This sucker just provided you with a time out for a week.

:S Topic:

Enjoy your week.

I received the paracord & pen from @gprippers. One got lost on the mail. He did come through. (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelisaWech

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?