on a lighter note...

1714689394964.jpeg

Probably a repeat but still funny.
advanced_biology.jpeg

If I can fly one of these, everyone should be able to remember to use that little lever on the left side of the steering column!
Just saying......that little lever is for adjusting my steering column up and down. The longer lever above it does all kinds of crazy stuff: windshield wipers, bright and dim lights and causes a short in my electrical system cause when I push it down a green blinking light and a ticking sound happens. When I lift it up the same ticking sound starts, but the little green blinking light has moved over to the other side of the instrument panel in the dash board.

Then for some unknown reason some a$$hole in the next lane comes racing up beside me so I can't move over.

However, I have learned to watch for drivers using their turn signals in big cities like around Nashville. As these drivers are signaling I coming into your lane and I'm willing to cause a wreck if you don't let me in front of the driver they are squeezing to get in front of.

Then their are those that don't know left from right, left turn signal for right turn and/or right turn signal for a left turn, or the hold my beer dumba$% that turns on their emergency flashers, abruptly stops for no reason, looks both ways at an intersection, then either turns or continues on, doing the same thing for the next 3 intersections, then decides to turn their emergency flashers off, travels about 2 miles down the road to an intersection they can turn around at, not using their turn signal, barely slowing down to make the turn or nearly coming to a complete stop before inching their vehicle through the turn, making a stop- go- back up, stop-go back up, finally a U turn, then turn to head back the way they came.

With all the high tech computer crap on vehicles today, one would think some engineer would develop an automatic turn signal as part of the vehicle's navigational GPS system.

Creating a daisy chain of morons
A "Daisy Chain" is an understatement! When you consider all of the morons that voted for, conspired with, and in whole currently in charge of ruinning (running) this country (USA) and for that matter the world at large.

Whom ever said, "crime doesn't pay" was some sort of moron, because they obviously weren't thinking of including politicians in their quote.

Just saying......that little lever is for adjusting my steering column up and down. The longer lever above it does all kinds of crazy stuff: windshield wipers, bright and dim lights and causes a short in my electrical system cause when I push it down a green blinking light and a ticking sound happens. When I lift it up the same ticking sound starts, but the little green blinking light has moved over to the other side of the instrument panel in the dash board.

Then for some unknown reason some a$$hole in the next lane comes racing up beside me so I can't move over.

However, I have learned to watch for drivers using their turn signals in big cities like around Nashville. As these drivers are signaling I coming into your lane and I'm willing to cause a wreck if you don't let me in front of the driver they are squeezing to get in front of.

Then their are those that don't know left from right, left turn signal for right turn and/or right turn signal for a left turn, or the hold my beer dumba$% that turns on their emergency flashers, abruptly stops for no reason, looks both ways at an intersection, then either turns or continues on, doing the same thing for the next 3 intersections, then decides to turn their emergency flashers off, travels about 2 miles down the road to an intersection they can turn around at, not using their turn signal, barely slowing down to make the turn or nearly coming to a complete stop before inching their vehicle through the turn, making a stop- go- back up, stop-go back up, finally a U turn, then turn to head back the way they came.

With all the high tech computer crap on vehicles today, one would think some engineer would develop an automatic turn signal as part of the vehicle's navigational GPS system.
This topic really struck a nerve with you. Lol :A Drive::A Type:

In Brisbane Australia an ex- police officer decided to commit suicide apparently and deliberately crashed head on with another car
He was traveling around 200 kilometres per hour
Killed himself and one other w a third person in a critical way
Check out
News.com.au
His Audi is a total mangled mess

This topic really struck a nerve with you. Lol :A Drive::A Type:
Everytime I have to drive, or even think of having to go to Nashville to the V.A.. For those familiar with Nashville, driving in via I-40 West bound from Knoxville. The I-24/I-65 North and wherever the left in bound ramp is coming from, the area is notorious for assine drivers. I have my head on (screw the swivel) bearings and my feet on the brake and clutch. Once I'm safely past the 2nd and 4th Avenue exit, for about a 1/4 mile on I-40 West to the Broadway exit the traffic isn't as bad. The Broadway exit to actually turning left onto Broadway is a nightmare unto itself at times. Until across the I-40 overpass and the split intersection. I've found it easier to stay to the right split opposed to the left split which is another traffic nightmare to Vanderbuilt campus.

Local "small" town driving and folks not using their turn signals are comparatively a mere PITA.

As for big city downtown driving, Nashville is not as bad as DC, Atlanta, Cincinnati, and several other cities with exception to NYC, Chicago and St Louis. For highway driving, IMO, and the regular cities I have to drive to/ through Nashville is trying to ravel Atlanta and St Louis for worst place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabe

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg